Chapter one

Maddy's pov

Hey I'm maddy and I'm bullied by Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Taylor Caniff, Shawn Mendes, Matt Espinosa, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, and Carter Reynolds. We used to be the best of friends until one day in 8th grade Nash asked me out. I said no because I had already had a boyfriend from cheer. None of the guys knew because I wanted to keep some of my life a secret. Over time he got all the guys to turn on me there were still some people in the school who didn't hate me but the majority did. They started beating me up. At first it hurt but as cheer started taking up most of my life since I've been on smoed for 5 years I wasn't really bothered by it considering I fall 30ft from the air everyday. But anyways to present time...

"Hey fag move out of the street before I run you over" said none other by the one and only Nash Grier. You know I'm starting to think he may like me. I skated to school on my penny board and got the the spot where I was "beat up". Everyone made there way over to me and right as Nash three the first punch... Robert called me. Great.
"Hold on... heyyyyy Roberto what's up."
"Hey mads. Eddie called an emergency practice so i'll come pick you up from school."
"Mkay thanks bro" I hung up and said "well that's my que to leave bye bitches" I skated away and Nash yelled "you're gonna get it slut."

Nash's pov
Great she's gone now I guess we can go home

•at home•
"Hey Bart"
" Hey guys I got you a little work out session with some hardcore cheerleading team. And before you whine and complain this team is dedicated and is and all star team they win almost every comp and they are willing to have you come and spend the week. Under no circumstances will you flirt with the girls or Eddie and Orby said you'll have to run and extra mile or two. They said bring lots of water running sneakers and a pair of workout sneakers and deffinety sugar you'll need it. I stopped by the gym and damn are they good. Well night boys. "
Great now we have to work with dumb cheerleaders

•next day•

Maddy's pov

I got I my locker and Taylor came up behind me saying they had this intense workout with some cheerleaders.Then I got a team group text from Eddie:

Hey guys sorry to bother you at school but there will be 9 extra guys coming to practice tonight.

So that's what Taylor meant... Great well at least I can show them up at practice while their dying and I'm not "Hey Taylor you might want to bring lots of water and sugar just a heads up"
"Why would I take your advice"
"I don't know I might be helpful" .

•at practice•

I was the first one there then gabby and kyle. We were talking as the boys walked in. I hurried into the bathroom and stayed there till my grand entrance.

The other maddy on the team came over and said everyone was here and I could go out. This was is.

I came out as I usually do. Diving onto the couch onto people's lap.

"Heeeeyyyooooo maddy in the house" I dove onto maddy kyle Robert and ania.
"Eww why are you here" carter said
"Umm I'm man enough to handle it and I'm on the team. Hey Micheleddie are you gonna puke in a bucket tonight haha JK. So Taylor and sugar with you?"
"Umm no? why?"
"Oh just wondering Robert had a little panic attack the first time he came because he was dehydrated and be had a lack of sugar soo.."

Hi guys so don't hate cause I might have some thing wrong in here but thanks for reading