part -10 🌷

It was almost 4 pm when they reached zuberi mansion.

As soon as they stopped eshaal ran out of the car.

Sahir got down and took the luggage with him and entered zuberi Mansion.

He walked to the door... He saw eshaal bawling her eyes out hugging her mom.

He heaved a defeated sigh watching her weep... He considered himself the culprit for her current state... If only he would have reached on time...nothing of this sort would have happened... He felt like he failed to protect her and was solely responsible for her tears.

Everyone asked both to get freshened up... They nodded and left to their respective rooms.

Sahir was holding eshaal's bag too... When they reached their floors... Eshaal turned to him and spoke "hamara bag ...hum yahan se le jainge"

Sahir nodded and placed her bag in her hands and walked to his room.

Eshaal went inside her room and slumped on bed heaving a frustrated sigh...tears rolled down her eyes... She felt like she was deceiving her parents by hiding everything... They deserved to know to what their child did in their absence... She was ready to take the blame on her completely and looking at sahir's behavior it was clear to her that he was no way interested in this compromise... She didn't even wanted to address it as a relation... It was a mere compromise, she was a forced responsibility on him and a burden.

With every thought her heart burned knowing she was just a mistake that he would probably erase her out of his life.

She groaned in her pillow "hamare saath hi kyu yeh sab ho raha hai...ek galati ki itni badi saaza"

She dug her nails in her palm "sahir toh humari jaisi ladki ke taraf dekhte tak nahi honge... Dekho kaise hum zabardasti unke galle padhgaye.... Hume rok dena chahiye tha ye sab kuch"

Sahir was always the stud and starboy everywhere....well known for his expressive and fun aura while eshaal was the quiet person searching corners to hide from crowds...she hated people while sahir was people's person.

Sahir on the other side was dreading the moment when eshaal would tell everything to elders... He was supposed to protect her... Instead he just ruined it... He failed to keep his promise.

He went to bathroom and stood under shower letting the water run on him and consume all the worries.

Pressing his forehead on the sidewall...he released a breath... His mind still stuck on eshaal... He thought about eshaal's feelings towards this marriage... If it was tough for him... It was toughest for her...dealing with the trauma of harassed to a forced marriage with her good for nothing cousin .

(A/N Sahir aisa sonch raha hai mai nahi🤧)

It was dinner time... Everyone were seated in their chairs... Elders were very happy to see entire family together after so many days.

Sahir and eshaal were sitting opposite to each other... Both staring at food like it was a foreign substance.