"Whatever it is, I hope it came with a big box of masculinity, cause I never want to see that again." Eddie said.

"Just come here!" They all followed Donald he ran them to a car. "Meet the worlds first self-driving car, designed by yours truly. Yea just when you thought me and Alexander could get any more awesome. Boom we got more awesome " Alexander nodded.

"And boom! I still want to be dropped off a block away from school." Bree said

"So how does this thing drive itself?" Leo asked.

"Ooh! Wait let me guess you connected eddie to a car" y/n said.

"Haha no! See this panel on to it receives a satellite signal and sends all the Perrin information to the cars on board computer and voila it drives itself. Eddie is connected to other things." Y/n then mumbled

"Remind me to never get near those things" Eddie heard here.

"Aww y/n you don't trust me" A ball came flying towards her. She put up a shield and it bounced back. Everyone looked between her and eddie.

"No! Not one bit!" Y/n said putting her shield down.

"Thank you for your honesty" Eddie said smiling. Y/n just rolled her eyes.

"Anyways. Did we mention that this car goes 200 miles an hour? No? That's because it goes 300!" They started the car.

"Good evening Donald" the car said. "Would you and Alexander like to take a ride?"

"She sounds classy" Leo said. Just then the moms walked in

"Guys what are you doing? Your going to be late for school" Cassandra said.

"Go,go,go,go,go,go,go,go" Tasha said pushing them out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n and Chase were talking while Leo, Adam and Bree started walking towards them. Leo was taking the 'Enforcer' things too far. Marcus then showed up.

"Hey guys! What's up?"

"I'll tell you what's up. Your time here. Get lost Leo" Marcus ignore Leo and continue.

"Silly, Leo. So guys are you excited for the new frozen yogurt shop? They're giving out unlimited toppings. Principal Perry's been camped out for weeks"

"Wha- unlimited toppings? Somebody could've  told me that before I filled my socks up with gummy frogs." Adam said. Leo went over to them

"Stranger danger" Leo said

"Uh sorry Marcus we can't go." Chase said

"Uh we have chores to do." Bree continued

"No we don't we have an uptight dad who's afraid we'll reveal our secret-" Everyone looked at Adam "-Recipe for chili. ooh! that works! let's go!" Chase grabbed y/n's hand as they all ran out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The kids where in the lab. Y/n was siting next to Adam watching him play with rubber bands. Chase was across them and Bree was at the desk.

"Ugh, everyone from school is checking in at the yogurt shop! Even Susie Reynolds and she's lactose intolerant." Donald walked in and started talking to his kids. Y/n got a text on her phone. It was her dad telling her that he was still worried about the false alarm and didn't want her out past 9:30. Donald left and y/n got up and stood in between Chase and Bree. Chase got a notification on his phone.

"I knew we should have gone to the grand opening with Marcus. He just texted me and said that principal Perry is shotgunning Tutti-Fruity straight from the dispenser!"