𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

the two girls who lost control

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Elena and the two Salvatore were talking about Caroline being a new bee vampire in Alaric's History classroom. They had a theory that last night, Katherine was pretending to be Elena when she got to Caroline's room and killed her on the spot. Caroline knew everything that Damon had done to her, when he came into town. Something hit Elena and thought about her sister, what if Ophelia was with Caroline and Caroline accidentally bites her.

"Omg Ophelia!" Elena said to the two vampires as she runs out of the History classroom. Right behind was her boyfriend trying to caught up with her. Stefan could have vampire sped to her, he didn't want to risk it.

Since Ophelia didn't stop any of her friends, she wanted to go home. The blonde girl walks over to the parking lot to head over to the car. As she was walking to the parking lot, she heard a fainted scream from afar. Ophelia follows where she heard the scream. She turn to the corner to Caroline, her best friend feeding on Carter?

Caroline unconnected her fang towards Carter's neck. She smelled a different kind of blood in the air, not any kind of blood. It's was like candy. She turns around to see Ophelia scared for her life. 

"Ophelia." Caroline said to Ophelia. Her face was cover with blood of Carter. She got scared and turned back ground to run away but that wasn't going to happened . That's when her best friend speed right in front of her and pushes against the brick wall.

"Care-"

"Don't scream or move." Caroline compelled her best friend. Ophelia doesn't move or scream. Caroline goes to her neck and bits her neck. Ophelia wanted to scream but she couldn't. She knew that this wasn't her, it was the blood thirst taking over her. 

Caroline couldn't stop feeding on. She wanted to stop and don't kill her own friend since first grade. Caroline didn't want to stop, she was craving for her blood. It's wasn't like regular blood, it was white blood.

In the other hand Stefan and Elena were looking for Caroline before Damon kills her. Stefan stopped once he smelled a sweet and sugary smell in the air.

"What is it? Do you hear her?" Elena asked Stefan. He whip his head towards the parking lot.

"It's blood. I can smell blood." Stefan said to Elena as he follows the blood scent.

Damon got to Caroline first  and sees her sucking on Ophelia neck. The older vampire speeds towards them as he got her off Ophelia. Caroline looked at her best friend who fell to the floor unconscious and let out a little sob.