The Alliance Chapter 22- Possessed

Anna's P.O.V

I was sitting on Oliver's lap when Trin came striding in here holding hands with Ambrose. I so freaking knew there was something going on with those too. She is so going to have hot sex with Ambrose, now this brought me to my next thought. Sex with a vampire. I loved Olli I really did and I would never hurt him or cheat on him but man all these hot men that weren't even human it really makes you think what their like in the sack.

"Baby, did you want to go for a walk outside before bed?" Oliver leaned over kissing my cheek.

"Mmm I think there's something else I want to do with you before bed but it's more of an indoor activity." I teased lightly as I slid my hand lower down his abdomen. Oliver grabbed my hand holding it in his while giving a nervous laugh.

"There's people around." Oliver sighed out of frustration as he helped me up and placed the book on the table next to us.

"Then, let's go exploring where there aren't people around. This mansion is huge anyways." I licked my lips teasing at Oliver before pulling him behind me.

We walked through the parlor where Violet and Dalton were previously talking about having a meeting with the Alliance if all went well with the Nephilims, but now they were complaining about the newest Trinity/Ambrose love affair. It had to suck being in love with someone that never saw them as anything more than a friend with benefits.

I stopped Oliver for a second as I walked over to Dalton and wrapped my arms around him. He became very stiff (not in the pants) just out of discomfort as I looked up at him empathetically.

"You looked like you could use a hug. Don't worry about them they'll never last anyways." I added trying to cheer him up a little. Since we've been here I've gotten to know Dalton and he's not as scary or as hard ass as he makes himself look. He's actually pretty interesting with alot of stories.

"Uhm thanks?" Dalton looked confused but then smiled politely before excusing himself to go outside leaving Violet alone in the Parlor.

"Violet have you seen Emmaline at all? I wanted to ask her about getting a ride to town tomorrow." I asked anxiously, ever since we've been invited to the End of Summer Solstice Festival with extravagantly dressed individuals I would need a gown.

"Good question, I think she's in the practice room in the basement. She's been looking up spells to find Prudence." Violet nodded as she as well left the room looking extremely glum.

I continued pulling Oliver behind me as we started to go upstairs to find a perfect place to have hot adventurous sex.

"That was really nice of you what you did for Dalton." Oliver smiled encouragingly.

"Oh don't get your hopes up Oll , you're goodness will not I repeat WILL NOT rub off on me." I added while leaning over to kiss him gently on the lips.

"God Bless you're determination Anna but I already have." Oliver smirked teasingly.

We made our way upstairs on a quest to find a new sex spot and saw a stairwell leading up to an attic. As we walked up the stairs we were about to open the door when I saw a light from the crack underneath it.

"Someone's in there." I whispered as I pressed my ear up against the door.

" I summon thee

the one to be,

the one who lost their life,

their happiness,

family and friends