Build Up To The Big Event!!!

The Build Up To The Big Event!!!

(ALEX'S POV)

I can't believe what just happened... I had Rose in my arms... giving me a second chance and that cow just had to come and ruin it for me!!

After watching Rose walk away from me (again) I swung around to glare at Shelly.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?!" I shouted and she glared back at me.

"I'm keeping that freaks hands from being all over you!!! What were you doing?! Hmmm?!! I shouldn't have to walk around a corner to find my FIANCE making out with that... that... FREAK!!!" She screamed at me and I started to stalk towards her in malice, making her retreat in fear.

Once we were practically nose to nose, I hissed, "You better watch what you say about Rose. She is not a freak and she never will be. That is MY fiancée you are talking about and I don't take very kindly to having people talk about her. Do you understand?" I took a step back not wanting to be near the wretched being any longer, but as I turned to walk away she grabbed my arm and actually pouted at me. POUTED!!!

"Please don't be mad at me baby. I only snapped at you because I was jealous about my fiancé being with another girl but I can forgive you-" I cut her off with a harsh laugh.

"Who, in God's name told you that you were my fiancée? I am engaged to ROSE!!! And quite happy with that fact. All she needs to do is realise that she still loves me-" Which she actually did today. "-and then we will get married and she will make me the happiest man-" (Vampire) "- On the planet." I laughed at myself when I realised the truth behind my words that came next. "And do you know how she will make me the happiest man alive?" I didn't wait for a response from Shelly because I didn't really need one. "She will do it by simply being by my side and allowing me to call her mine. She won't even know that she is the reason for my existence, she will just smile at me and set my world alight with joy, happiness and best of all... Her love."

I came out of my own musings and faced Shelly again, who wore a confused expression. "So when is our wedding and when shall we announce it to the school?" She chirped and I just walked off from her. I couldn't be bothered to explain to her again that I never asked her to marry me. I knew it, Shelly knew it but was in denial, now all I had to do was convince Rose of it. I'd do anything to see that lovely smile of hers light up her face... and be aimed at me for a change, instead of at that no good Darren!!!

I set off to find Rose... But two hours later (one hour before the bachelorette auction), what I didn't expect to find was what shocked me out of my love struck haze...

(RILEY'S POV 1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE AUCTION)

"He has another fiancée!!" Rose fumed beside me outside on the school steps. SH e had told me everything that had gone off between the two of them and I still couldn't believe it!

"He picked Shelly to be his new fiancée?" I asked shocked and she nodded. "He picked Shelly to be his new you?" I rephrased again and saw that her mouth go into a tight line, then I realised what I had said. "I am so sorry Rose!" I got up from my seated position to stop her pacing and give her a hug. "There is no one better than you for anything and if he can't see that, then he certainly doesn't deserve you!" I soothed to her and meant every single word of what I said.