ᎡᏆᏙᎪᏞᏚ🖤

Corpse's POV:

Yet another day that i've went completely sleepless. Not that i really care much, its nothing new to me. I sat up in my gaming chair and edited my most recent video while playing my recent lofi track. I found out it soothed me and my voice was barely audible. Although the fans went completely crazy over it. (I literally listen to it everyday 😩)

The curtains in my room where open which gave me nice view of the city and the bright white moonlight. I didn't really like it but i was too lazy to get up and fix it. I remember that last time that Y/N came over, she left the curtain open since she wanted to see the view and didn't close it. Speaking of the devil, she had just messaged me. My phone vibrated on the desk and i picked it up.

Y/N 🖤:
Heeyyyyyy
Can we haz sleepover? I can't sleep lmao

I sighed heavily but chuckled.

Me:
I told you drinking monster before bed was bad. But yea and bring kuma :)

Y/N🖤:
Okayy omw, do you want anything to eat? Im craving ihop ‼️

Me:
Oof i want a grilled cheese plz

Y/N🖤:
Okay but you have to promise me you'll watch highschool musical with me :3 !

Me:
YES.

Y/n🖤:
I have won 😏, imma stop by Ihop and go to yours then ttyl! Ily 💘

Me:
Alr drive safely, ilyt 🖤

I smiled and set my phone down. I swear she's a child sometimes. But then again, she gets that from Felix. I know them both wayyy too well that i think they might as well be twins. But damn highschool musical and free food with my favorite person? Thats a fucking steal.

"Might as well try and finish as much as i can before i get completely distracted." I said to myself and turned the music down so i could concentrate more.

However, i was so deep in conversation to realize that my door swung open so hard that i jumped and instinctively grabbed my switchblade from my desk and turned to the door.

"Why hello, my fellow rival! Its so nice to see you!" A tall slender figure stalked in, wearing a gray hoodie with black sweatpants and roughed up converse.

I looked into his dark blue eyes and recognized the amount of insanity in them.

"Alexander!" I roared, angrily and stood up, my chair being pushed away by my force. He laughed maniacally, running a bloodied and bruised hand through his dark hair.

"You sick fuck!" I yelled and almost charged him until he  pulled out a glock 19. I froze in place, knowing that my switchblade wouldn't do anything to stop him. I've had my own street smarts from unfortunately having to be in the wrong crowd of people. And im afraid he wants me to go back.

"Remember what you said? Back when you were a Valentine? I remember you said clearly that you were going to kill me. But now look, im still alive!" He started laughing again and it only fueled me more. I gripped my switchblade tightly, my knuckles turning white.

"Those days are over, when i left, i left because i wanted a change of life. So don't even try to coax me to come back or i promise you, i WILL fucking kill you." I seethed, my voice going deeper. While it sort of hurt my throat, i felt too much rage to realize it.

"Oh are you sure? You still have the intentions and emotions of a person in a gang. I don't know what the fuck you thought was going to happen, leaving the group just like that and expecting everyone to believe you fucking died. It might have happened to the rest but not to me, Adam." Alexander rebutted, waving his gun around as if it were nothing. While i didnt tense at the sight of it, was also making sure i wasnt his target.