"Hmm" He responded, not really paying attention to what she said as she was busy arranging her duckies in the water to make them go in a line.

"Oppa?" She called, shaking his hand, "what is a virjeen?"

"A virjeen? I don't know, are you sure it's actually a word?" Jungkook said.

"Mm-hmm, it is a word, I've heard it."

"Oh then I'm sure you're mispronouncing it. Try using it in a sentence, maybe then I can figure it out?"

"In a sentence..." Aera thought for a second before nodding her head, still busy with the little, yellow duckies, "there's no way you are a virjeen"

Jungkook nodded, chuckling and said, "It's not virjeen, it's virgin- wait..." His eyes shot open, suddenly realizing it was his sister, who was barely seven years old, asking that, "Where the hell did you hear that from?"

"school" Aera answered, unbothered by her brother's distorted expression, all the relaxation and comfort from a few seconds vanished now as he stared at the little girl.

"From- from whom? Uh like who said that?"

"Our music sir," She said, glancing at him, "he said Eliah is not virjeen."

"Who is Eliah?"

"She's in fourth grade, she comes in the music class during recess." Aera said, standing up and gesturing him to get up as well, "I'm hungry, let's go now."

"Hmm yeah," He nodded slowly, replaying Aera's words in his head, thinking why a teacher would say something like that to a fourth grader, "Are you sure you heard it right?"

Aera nodded, "He was asking me too, but I said I don't know, can you tell me?"

Jungkook's eyes widened, instantly leaning down to match his sister's height, as he grabbed her by her shoulders, "He asked if you're a virgin?"

"Yeah, but I don't know what that means."

"Is he.. uh does he like say anything else or maybe touch you or something?" He asked cautiously, hoping for his fear to not come true, as he stared at Aera's face desperately, chewing on his lower lip in nervousness.

"Like this" She tilted her head, roaming her hand on her chest and down to her abdomen, reaching further till her thighs and between. Jungkook blinked a few times, feeling his organs collapsing inside him, as he brought her closer and hugged her tightly, anger gradually filling up his body at the thought of a pervert grown man doing this to little kids.

"Let's go out, hmm?" He heard his own voice say and washed away the foam from their bodies, deciding to first talk to his hyungs about this.

He wrapped Aera's towel around her body, telling her to go and get him a towel as well, the girl nodded running out to the room and back in the bathroom in a few seconds, handing a towel to her brother.

Aera wore her PJs and brushed her wet hair, making them stick to her head and smiled satisfactorily sitting on the bed looking like a good girl. Jungkook entered the room, wearing his sweatpants and a towel around his neck, he picked up the dryer and plugged it in, calling Aera over to dry her hair as well.

"I smell nice." She said, glancing up at Jungkook.

"Yeah, great." He nodded, smiling a little as his thoughts about how bad things could possibly be, kept haunting him to death. "We need to talk." He said suddenly.

"What?" Aera asked.

"Uhm go and call everyone in the living room, I'm coming, okay?" Jungkook asked, leaning down and taking her hand to kiss her palm, earning a smile from the girl as she ran out of the room, shouting for all her oppas to gather in the living room as Jungkook instructed.