bathtime

relationship status : married with 3yr old luna
warnings: intense fluff 😁

"there's bubbles!" the little girl squeals, running around the dimly lit bathroom frantically.

"you're gonna slip, honey" she stops in her tracks, little feet bouncing around the tiles, completely naked.

"mommy! it smells like berries!" luna squeals again, eyes widening at the water filling up and the bubbles rising.

luna has always loved this scent of bath soak, so it makes her love bathtime.

"time to get in!" i pick her up from under her armpits, gently lowering her into the warm water.

"yay!" luna giggles happily, immediately getting the soap in her hair.

"look momma!" her face is coated in bubbles, along with her usual wispy hair which is matted down flat to her head.

i let out a laugh, watching her make shapes and drawings of all sorts on the walls, when i hear the light pad of footsteps across the wooden floors.

the door is pushed openly slightly, revealing vinnie standing in the doorway, hair pushed back, sleeves rolled up and a comforting gaze spread across his face.

"baby" i stand up from the edge of the tub, meeting vinnie in the middle of the room to kiss him.

"how was-"

"dada!" luna beams, as vinnie quickly presses a kiss to her temple, a smile gracing his lips.

"calm down, little one" she giggles once again, playing with her toys while gazing at vinnie in admiration.

vinnie laughs at her, smiling with suds all over her face.

shampoo plops onto her auburn curls, and she giggles at the sound.

after luna is done with her bath, vinnie scoops her out, wrapping her up tightly in a fresh towel.

"can i have the princess pj's dada?" she flounces around her bedroom in her nappy, laughing and giggling at absolutely nothing.

"of course you can, love" i lean against the wall as vinnie dresses her up, holding her tiny waist so that she doesn't fall over.

"all done" she situates herself in his lap, resting her head against his chest limply. her eyes flutter closed, as vinnie gets himself comfortable on her bed.

the smile on my lips widens as they both start to fall asleep, luna's little finger encloses around his.

-
shshshaksksjsjsksk
hope u liked
ik you guys like the dad ones so give me more ideas!