It was basically contagious, but he was not sure if she got it from him or he got it from her

It was basically contagious, but he was not sure if she got it from him or he got it from her. They were both unbelievable angry, and literally everyone who came across their path on the way to the exit of the hospital; moved aside quickly.

As they stepped out of the hospital's main doors, they were soon surrounded by paparazzi and bombarded by their questions.

"Mr. Stark!"

"Ms. Marcella!"

One female reporter managed to get to them first, walking slightly in front of them as Tony lead them -pushed on- through the crowd. "Mr. Stark! Ms. Marcella! Our sources are telling us that this is another Mandarin attack. Anything else you can tell us?"

Tony just kept them going until they got to the Audi R8, opening the passenger side door for Soleil before they both heard a man raising his voice to get his question heard.

"Hey, Mr. Stark! When is somebody gonna kill this guy? Just saying." The reporter shrugged as if it was that easy.

"Tony..." Soleil muttered lowly but Tony just gently -still with a little force due to her reluctancy- guided her into the car before turning around to the reporter.

"Is that what you want?" Tony asked, his face hardened as he exhaled quickly before speaking. "Here's a little Holiday greeting I've been wanting to send to the Mandarin. I just didn't know how to phrase it until now. My name is Tony Stark and I'm not afraid of you. I know you're a coward, so I've decided... "

He removed his sunglasses and stared into the phone's camera. "..that you just died, pal. I'm gonna come get the body. There's no politics here; it's just good old-fashioned revenge. There's no Pentagon; it's just you and me. And on the off-chance you're a man, here's my home address: 10-8-80, Malibu Point, 9-0-2-6-5. I'll leave the door unlocked. That's what you wanted, right?"

Tony looked toward the guy who had asked him the question and proceeds to take the phone held towards him and throws it at a wall. The phone shatters, before Tony closed Soleil's door and walked over to the driver's side.

He opened the door and looked over the hood at the guy. "Bill me."

Tony enters the car as the paparazzi go even more hysterical than before, as he starts the car and drives off. He looks over to Soleil; who has her arms crossed over her chest and keeping her head straight but when she sees him paying a glance at her, she turns to look out her window.