0 : How it all started

Tyrespiel Lor Crosseart is the first young master of the wealthy family, Crosseart. He is not only famous for being gentle and compose, but he is also the subject of every rumors.

The people have not seen his eyes yet, so many are not sure if he is even a legitimate child of Leonardo and Mikhaela, people speculated that he is illegitimate that Leonardo is ashamed to reveal this truth.

Crosseart is a wealthy family who holds the second place in the heirarchy next to the Royal Family.They do not have noble titles but they are acknowledged by other nobles and commoners as a nobility.

The carrier of their surname was a woman, she is their ancestor, a respected commander with the most striking crystaline blue eyes that made many men drawn to her bravery and unique beauty.

Her children had eyes of blue in different shades and their children also inherited this eye color but in different shades and so did the new generation and never has there been a case where one of them covered their eyes, that is why, Tyrespiel stood out the most in their family for no one has really seen his eyes except his parents.

Every child are born with dirty grey hair but as they age their hair color will slowly change indicating the color of their companion animal but not many succeeded in taming their companions so their hairs will slowly turn into dark frizzy grey hair.

The darker the color of their companion, the weaker their skills are in combat. Bright colors like yellow, red, pink, yellow-green, blue etc are considered strong and their companion skills alone can take down a group of monster mammoths in no less than four minutes.

The head of the Crosseart Family─ Leonardo Sevil Crosseart has very seductive reddish hair representing his companion, an alicanto bird known for its large eagle-like wings and its triplet tail fading in flames and crown jewels imprinted around its head.

Leonardo's wife, Mikhaela Loie Crosseart has a dark green hair representing a cold-blooded snake with shiny scales that vibrates when it senses danger. The snake is 5 feet tall with sharp pandan colored eyes.

Tyrespiel Lor Crosseart─ the eldest child has a forest wavy green hair with an earthly hue in some of his roots which are not visible from a distance.His companion is an Owl the size of a palm, with blue eyes and patches of silver feathers scattered around their neck.

His second sibling─ Harake Tor Crosseart has straight bright pink hair representing a pink three tailed fox with a mixture of white and pink fur that is sugged to others but -is-a-sucker-in-front-of-tyres.

His goal is to be a Royal Guard Captain or Commander.

He is known to be quiet possesive of his siblings especially Tyrespiel, he is passive and prefers to be independent than rely on his parents or brother.

Harake's rank is Invulnerability II and halfway to Invulnerability rank I.

His third sibling, Kaspian Vor Crosseart, a first year at Angelus Academy. He has velvet curly hair, and his companion is a snake standing at almost 6 ft with shiny strong scales. He does not like studying and likes to spend time with his eldest brother.

He is known for his learning speed, although he doesn't study well, when he gets into it he scores higher or gets perfect scores amongst his peers.

Kaspian is Alchemy rank I and soon will break through Invulnerability IV.

Roman Sor Crosseart has straight golden-yellow hair like his companion─ a hawk that is the size of a philippine eagle and can stretch and cover the sky with its large wings. The hawk has handsome eyes and strong sharp pointed beak.