Season 3: 2# Plan To Overthrow The Dictator

Começar do início

Zach: Then we gotta hurry and save this gem and overthrow Jschlatt.

Mr. Tan: Good luck.

After Computer Science, it is soon break time so we all met up in the theatre. As soon as we're in the theatre, we noticed that nobody's here which means this is the perfect place to tell our plan. Not to everyone yet but to the teenagers of our team.

Luke: So, what's up?

Zach: I got the perfect plan to overthrow Jschlatt, save Yuansu Park, save Mr. Tan and save the Dragon Gem.

Ranboo: What does Mr. Tan have to do with this mission?

Zach: If the Dragon Gem is completely covered by the Lunatite vines, he's going to become a senior citizen. And eventually die of old age. As well as loose his status as a Guardian.

Zoe: So what should we do to prevent that?

Zach: Overthrow Jschlatt and file a lawsuit.

Yuto: What else do we have to do?

Zach: Launch a surprise attack.

Raphael: If that's a good plan, let's do it. But how? Also, how can we file a lawsuit? We're kids.

Zach: True, but we have a teammate who's part of the Law Course studying to become a lawyer.

Henry: And who could that be?

Tommy: Quackity.

Later on, we went back to our courses and then went to the cafeteria for lunch. I then told the grown-ups my plan to overthrow Jschlatt as well as some other things we have to do. And even how to defeat him during our surprise attack.

Zach: Guys, I have the perfect plan to overthrow Jschlatt.

Jonah: You already came up with a plan?

George D: That's already awesome, tell us.

Zach: So to overthrow Jschlatt, we have to launch a surprise attack. And then file a lawsuit against him.

Alex: I can do that, I've been studying that in Law course and I could do that. Maybe I could give him a death penalty and an execution so that he could be gone.

Tommy: Genius.

Toby: Totally, that's why we can count on you, Big Q.

Alex: I love my new nickname. We'll get to work after dinner.

Zach: Good, and we gotta make sure Jschlatt awakens tonight as well.

Ryan L: I'd like to say, Zach, you are a genius.

Zach: Thanks Ryan.

Ryan H: I was about to say that.

Grace: Sorry Ryan, but I think Zach has got a new Ryan.

Ryan H: No fair.

Zach: You both would be my Ryans. One is my boyfriend and the other is my brother.

Ryan H: Thanks Zach.

Wilbur: Aww.

Niki: This is so sweet of you guys.

Ranboo: Wait, what is the plan to overthrow Jschlatt?

Zach: Set up a surprise attack and file a lawsuit.

Ranboo: Oh okay.

Zach: Let's head back to our dorms and tell Aren. After lunch.

Toby: Okay.

After lunch, we started walking out of the school buildings feeling the afternoon breeze. I looked at Yuansu Park and it is still empty because the moon's not out yet. As soon as we arrived at our dorms, me and the other secondary school kids went up to our rooms to get changed out of our uniforms while the adults wait in the common room.