Epilogue

There is a cottage, a few hours away from the nearest village, and a few days away from the war.
Its a quiet place, known to no-one except its inhabitants.
They are two girls, quiet, peaceful.
If you are able to find it, you may see the brown haired girl giving the silver haired one a knife throwing lesson, or the silver haired one teaching the brown haired one how to sew, or them doing each others hair.
If you were to peer into the window of the house, you may see a bedroom, two beds.
One side, covered by red, white, blue and yellow flags, a disc, cat, (she was trying to get mellohi, a bee plush, a brown beanie and several other objects that, unless you knew her, who she was and where she came from, then you wouldn't know why they were there.
The other side of the room had no flag, only a mask, some goggles and a t-shirt with a flame on.
This side of the room was plainer, and less ornate. There was always knives in the drawer, and there was always a sword by the bed.
The sides of the room were as different as the girls who occupied them, yet they were beautiful together.
But there was one major difference between the two.
When the silver haired girl looked at her side, she smiled, knowing that she would rejoin her past one day.
When the brown haired girl looked at her side, she would sometimes have to hold back tears.
Because while her sister had hopes of rejoining her friends, she knew that she never could.