Authors Note; Important

༻✦༺

Hi Babes!♥️

Welcome to another one of my creations🥰 I just wanted to tell you all a few things about this book before you start reading.

1.No Smut; I know some of you LOVE smut, I am one of those people, and I even love writing it. But I've given it some thought and I don't believe it fits with the vibe of this story. So I'm sorry loves it's a no for this one, but there's PLENTY of smut in my other books 😏 but just because there's no smut doesn't mean there won't be some ✨Spice✨

2. The setting is the 1950s in America; Anakin is a greaser and apart of a—not so good—crowd/gang. Greasers can also go by the names of 'drapes' and even 'hoods' so don't get too confused if you see those terms. You will be pretty much the opposite, I wouldn't say you're a goodie-two-shoes, but you're definitely apart of a more normal, less delinquent crowd.(Clique I know, but I'll do it justice and make it original, I swear I have a good plan, just trust me as always.) And the book will begin at the beginning of summer BEFORE your Senior year of high school.

3. You; You will be 17. I noticed that quite a few of my readers have graduated high school this month and congratulations babes! So I wanted to write something that is more close to that age range since I usually write, early to mid 20s, which is my age. I'm old I know.

4.POC; I understand that the 50s weren't the kindest years to my lovely People of Color, and I want to mention that that is not something I'm going to include in this book. Everyone, no matter what race or ethnicity they are, will be treated equally as they were meant to be.♥️ I have much love for everyone and I don't want a single person to feel uncomfortable with this time period. Racism or segregation doesn't exist in the worlds I create, period. I don't care if it's not historically accurate.

5. Anakin; Anakin will be around the same age 17. As for his appearance;

Basic Greaser attire; leather jacket, white—sometimes black—undershirt, fuck he's so hot I want him to rail-, jeans, some boots, and I like his hair in this, I believe it goes well with the look, but you can always picture the hair like it is in R...

Basic Greaser attire; leather jacket, white—sometimes black—undershirt, fuck he's so hot I want him to rail-, jeans, some boots, and I like his hair in this, I believe it goes well with the look, but you can always picture the hair like it is in ROTS if that's your preference. Or picture it however you want tbh, like how it is in Awake, or Jumper, it's really up to you🥰

5.Music; For those who take the time to play the music I usually post for in chapters, since music is such a huge inspiration to me, the music in this book will be oldies, and basically music from around that time period. I know that's not everyone's cup of tea, but I do strongly encourage to give it a quick listen to since I believe the vibe of the songs REALLY put you in that time period if that makes sense. Hopefully you'll see what I mean when the opportunity arrives, and who knows maybe you'll even like it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Low LED lights with this music ahhh it's my stress relief.

6.Drama; For those of you coming from my other books know that I LOVE drama. A little too much.. but I feel like it captivates the readers and keeps them interested. So yes this book is a love story, but it will be an emotional rollercoaster, there will be some action, but not too much, and it'll be damn right wholesome 🥰

7.Inspiration; Pretty much this whole book came to mind because of one 30minute car ride where I took my dad to work, and an oldies song played.

This song below to be exact; around the 10 second mark I just had an involuntary image of Anakin dancing closely with a y/n to this song, and I thought it was so sweet and spicy and I'm like YES BOOK IDEA. And I pretty much created an entire plot around that one image as I drove on the freeway without paying attention; daydreaming instead. Give it a listen to if you want and see if you can picture what I did ☺️ it gave me serotonin.

༻✦༺
I'm so sorry for this super long authors note, but I got carried away and decided to let you peak into my mind a little at that last part♥️
Anyways I'm very excited for this book and I really hope you love it as much as I'm hoping you do🥰
༻✦༺