"➏➎" : ɴᴏ ʀᴇsᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ

✰。◍✰。◍✰

。◍。◍

"Rose?" Elijah called out, stroking my face gently. I tried to open my eyelids slowly, ignoring how heavy they were. "You're going to be okay,"

Listening to his assuring words, I closed my eyes once again as he picked me up in his arms, a searing pain shooting through my body, bringing tears to my eyes.

"Where's Stefan?" I heard Davina ask, my head spinning with questions.

There was a pause, none of them spoke anything before a pair of footsteps approached us. Through my barely open eyes, I spotted a crying Tyler holding someone in his arms, my vision too blurry to recognise who.

"They took him," He sniffled, answering her question. "They took Stefan,"

Sirens rang in my ears, the last few hours becoming clearer inside my head. Stefan. Ethan. Katherine. I shifted in Elijah's arms and he quickly steadied me, stopping me from moving any further. My body betrayed my inner thoughts which urged me to get up and look for Stefan but I blacked out. Again.

"Stefan? Stefan?" Rose stirred awake, frantically sitting up on the bed.

"Rose...it's okay. You're safe now," Caroline tried to comfort the crying girl, rubbing her back.

"No, it's not okay, Caroline. Where's Stefan?" She sniffled, her body shaking as she sobbed. "I need Stefan!"

Caroline closed her eyes, not wanting to see the girl in such misery. It had been a week since Stefan Salvatore had died but the Petrova girl refused to believe it, constantly questioning the others about his whereabouts. The only time she wouldn't ask for the younger Salvatore was when she was sedated, unable to fall asleep without the drugs.

The blonde vampire rushed outside where the others were, breaking down in her husband's arms. He quickly comforted her while Rose's cries echoed throughout the safe house, bringing tears to everyone's eyes. Jeremy got up slowly, grabbing a syringe from the nearby drawer and handed it to Damon, giving him a nod of his head.

The Salvatore sighed, faking a small smile as he walked inside the room to see Rose reclining on the floor, her arms wrapped around herself as she sobbed. She heard his footsteps, looking up to meet his eyes. Dark circles were prominent under her red eyes from the lack of sleep and crying, chapped lips getting wet with tears. Her heart throbbed in her chest painfully fast.

Damon kneeled in front of her, hiding the syringe behind him. There was no way Rose would let him drug her if she knew. Without saying any word, he stroked her face, pulling her closer to him. "I'm here," He whispered in her ear, stroking the back of her head.

"Where's Stefan?" She asked him, burying her face into his chest. "I want Stefan!"

Tears brimmed in his eyes at the thought of his brother but he didn't pay any heed to them, focused on comforting the girl. "I know, baby," He replied softly.