Character Introduction

I DO NOT OWN DIABOLIK LOVERS OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS. ORIGINAL CHARACTERS AND PLOT ARE MINE.

Time to meet the OCs here. Please be noted all of the pictures belongs to the rightful owners. I only used them as the model.

1. Sakurazuka Chiaki (桜塚 チアキ)

Muse: Lacie Baskerville & Alice BaskervilleAge: 18Hair Color: BlackEyes Color: CrimsonFamily: Parents, Older Brothers (2), Older Sister

Age: 18
Hair Color: Black
Eyes Color: Crimson
Family: Parents, Older Brothers (2), Older Sister

Heroine and protagonist of the story. Chiaki is the youngest daughter of her family. She is kind and gentle to anyone yet so stubborn and refuse to lose. She has terrible past regarding her romantic life. The last one ended so terribly and has caused her refuse to open her heart to anyone anymore. Thinking she needs to live by herself and left her family behind, afraid she might hurt them. She is a human whom ended in the hands of sadistic vampires. Together Chiaki will learn more about herself.

2. Sumeragi Kaito (天皇カイト)

Muse: Mookyul EunAge: 33Hair Color: BlackEyes Color: GreenFamily: Wife & Son

Muse: Mookyul Eun
Age: 33
Hair Color: Black
Eyes Color: Green
Family: Wife & Son

Chiaki's distant cousin. He works as a Surgeon in one of the famous hospital in the town. He cares deeply about his cousin and always hoping for the best. He remembered the promise he made with his long-time friend and intend to fulfill it, but with Chiaki's help. Hoping the brothers will help Chiaki as well. Besides Jin, Kaito is the only person who know all of Chiaki's past.

3. Kuga Jin (陸ジン)

Muse: Luka CrosszeriaAge: UnknownHair Color: BlackEyes Color: SilverFamily: None

Age: Unknown
Hair Color: Black
Eyes Color: Silver
Family: None

The father figure of Chiaki. Jin become Chiaki's protector ever since they met when Chiaki is still young. Jin targeted Chiaki before to become his main prey but later become his Guardian. Jin is a Demon and swear to not ever betray and leave Chiaki alone. Besides Kaito who is Chiaki's legal relative, Jin is the only outsider who know very well about Chiaki, both her nature and her self. His true name remained unknown and only Chiaki knows it.

4. Hino Eiji (日野 エイジ)

 Hino Eiji (日野 エイジ)

Muse: Kusanagi Izumo
Age: 25
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eyes Color: Brown
Family: Parents

The older brother figure of Chiaki. He met Chiaki for the first time when her father introduced him to be his daughter's will-be husband. As Chiaki politely refused, Eiji insists they become friend without any hard feeling of being rejected by the younger girl. Eiji also wanted to refuse his mother's request and felt relief when Chiaki was the one who reject him first. He works as a Bartender since he was still in College and always the one whom made the drinks whenever he's having a tea time with Chiaki.

5. Sano Izumi (佐野 イズミ)

Muse: BernardAge: 25Hair Color: BrownEyes Color: BlueFamily: Little Sister

Muse: Bernard
Age: 25
Hair Color: Brown
Eyes Color: Blue
Family: Little Sister

The mother figure of Chiaki. Izumi came to know Chiaki when Eiji brought her to the Bar. He is the regular of the place and that's when the two of them met. He scolded Eiji for bringing an underage girl to the place and asked him to not tell anyone about it. As Chiaki was waiting for Eiji, Izumi was the one who talked to her and they instantly become close. His past was quiet dark and only Chiaki and Eiji who knew about it.

6. Tsukishima Aruto (月島 アルト)

Muse: RayneAge: 15 (Deceased)Hair Color: RedEyes Color: GreenFamily: Parents

Muse: Rayne
Age: 15 (Deceased)
Hair Color: Red
Eyes Color: Green
Family: Parents

Chiaki's formed boyfriend. He was introduced to Chiaki because of her father who loved to play matchmaker for his daughter. When she refused everyone, she weirdly accepted Aruto to join her group with Eiji, Izumi and Jin. Both of them were in love with each other but none of them were able to confess their feelings. Aruto died tragically and Chiaki's past with him will be revealed later.

That's all for the introduction with the OCs. Hope you will enjoy the new story! :D