Professor Romanoff pt 1. Natasha X Reader

I decided to also make a Natasha Professor X Student Short story

Y/n POV

"Where's the rest of the study group?" Professor Romanoff asks me. My class and I are supposed be coming after hours to the study hall to catch up for our end of semester exams. Study halls are great they have kitchens and living room and small classroom like rooms- the only issue is you can't get in without a teacher.

"I'm not sure... I heard there was a party on tonight so i'm guessing they're there." I stare blankly knowing that there's no chance my class is showing, I found it difficult enough to drag myself here and I'm the only one in my class who gives a shit about their grades.

"I'll reschedule then, you're free to leave." She dismisses me but with my nerves about the upcoming exams i'm reluctant to move.

"If you don't mind I really have to study and I find it easier to focus here." She places her things back down. "How about I go over a few things with you?" she asks me.

"You really don't have to, i'll be just fine."

"I know I don't have to, but I want to so i'm helping you."

"I'm sure you have better things to do on your Friday night." I sigh.

"Yeah, reading a book with a glass of wine, but I like the company so if you'd stop protesting I'd like to help you. Plus i'm sure you'd rather be with friends but you're here." I nod. I don't really have all that many friends but she doesn't need to know that... that's just embarrassing.

She helps me study for a while going over the content but after a few hours i'm loosing focus and I keep getting distracted by the scent of her perfume wafting over to me each time her head turns.

I clear my throat "do you mind if we take a break." She smiles leaning back in her chair throwing her head back, her shirt lifting a little with her stretch "i'd love nothing more." I laugh quietly. I notice a small tattoo on her stomach peeking through from the cloth on her body.

"What are you looking at?" she questions with a smirk. "N-nothing just your tattoo it's pretty." She lifts her shirt a little more exposing it properly.

it's a rose wound around vines. "Does it have a meaning?" I ask her. "Not really I just thought it was pretty." I smile at her. "It is."

"Do you have any tattoos?" she asks with a raised brow. "Just one." I sigh, my tattoo has a little more meaning. "what is it?" she asks.

Lift my shit exposing my hip with three numbers on it. "Is it a date?" she questions curiously. "kinda not really." She tilts her head gesturing for me to explain.

"Fallen and Avery were my closest friends growing up, they were twins Avery passed away a year or so ago now. So as a gesture to Fallen I went with her, the first and last numbers are the number nine because they were born in September and the 20 is how old she was when she passed."

9.20.9.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked." She traces the numbers with her index finger sending shivers down my spine. I let go of my shirt allowing it to cover the ink but her hand remains against my warm skin a little long than anticipated.

"It's okay." The room felt warmer as she held onto me my breath refusing to let lose form my chest.

She coughs before removing her hand from my hip. "Still i'm sorry." I smile and nod, desperately wanting to change the subject I make a suggestion. "how about I raid the kitchen downstairs see what I can find." She agrees and I get up and leave.