14

S A I N T

I examined my watch, noticing that the girl was already five minutes late

I examined my watch, noticing that the girl was already five minutes late. I told Giovanni to have her ready a while ago, and just as expected, he couldn't handle simple fucking instructions.

Preparing to get her myself, I began to walk up the stairs just as Giovanni presented himself at the top.

I glared at him just before Reyna appeared behind him, wearing the dress I chose for her. I had no doubts that it wouldn't look good on her figure. I've seen what she looked like without all of the baggy clothes, and I was aware of how sexy she could become with just a push.

My eyes wandered up from her nicely round hips up to the dip of her waist before studying the perfect curve of her breasts. I loved that they had a nice droop to them. They weren't too perky to the point they looked unnatural, but they were faultlessly assisting gravity.

Slowly, I looked into her eyes before noticing the hand Giovanni had on her lower back-a little too low. It was obvious Giovanni had a liking toward her. I only wondered if she was aware of how much he probably fantasized about her.

"We have to go," I declared the moment she made it to the bottom step.

Taking a step toward her, I studied the makeup covering her face and the missing glasses. I started to find her big eyes peering through her lens cute, and her face free of product the most beautiful. However, she looked good either way.

"Giovanni... go get the car ready, and remove your hand," I ordered, referring to his palm that was practically over her ass.

Giovanni shifted away from her, giving me a curt nod before walking past me and out of the door. I gazed at the girl, my Angel.

"Where the hell is your necklace?" I questioned, raising a brow full of annoyance. She handed me the jewelry box, a waft of her sweet perfume filling my nostrils.

"Turn around," I grumbled.

She slowly spun so her backside was facing me. I got a good look of her plump ass that looked even more heavenly in that dress. My dick twitched in my pants at the thought of fucking her over the staircase.

Opening the jewelry box, I lifted the necklace out of the case before walking over to her. I was pressed right up against her back, and she had no clue how bad I was fighting my every temptation.

I handed her back the box before putting the necklace around her, clasping it in the back.

Just as she was about to pull away, I wrapped an arm around her waist, enjoying her sweet aroma. She tilted her neck slightly as if she were aware of the every thought coursing through my mind. It was as if she wanted me to commit every sin my cock wanted to.

"Gabriella Martinez," I stated. "That's your name for tonight, and don't forget it. If any man or woman talks to you, you walk away. If any man or woman touches you, you tell me."