"The next match is Kirishima vs. Tetsutetsu, correct?" He nods.

"From what I've seen, their quirks are very similar. How do you think it'll play out?" He asks me.

"It'll most likely end in a tie. In my perspective, they are practically the same person. Their quirks most likely work the exact same, so it all depends on who has more stamina. From what I have seen, as Kirishima's stamina wears out, his skin starts to soften. I would also say that this battle can rely on strength as well, but they seem to have the same physical status as well. So the only thing that will determine this victory is on who has more stamina." He nods.

"Are you going to go to your waiting room?" I ask him. He looks at me confused.

"Your match is after these two coming up. Are you not going to prepare?" He thinks for a moment.

"I suppose I could, but I don't see a point in it. I want to see the result of Bakugou's match, so I'll just watch this match." I nod.

Now that he's mentioned it, Bakugo is up against Uraraka. It's obvious that he has more combat skill and power over her, not to mention his quirk in particular isn't easy to go against. However, she is determined to win, even though she is nervous. Whether she wins or not, she will give it her all and that's what matters. We are all still just students, not to mention first years. We are here to learn and grow, and that will be accomplished over the course of these three years we attend this school.

"Are you going to watch the match?" Todoroki asks.

"I guess I could, but there's nothing in particular I can pick up from this match since they are basically the same person. Their fighting style will be the same, so it's determined from the start. I am more interested in Bakugou's match against Uraraka as well." He nods.

We walk past one of the openings to the stands for the heroes. I grab Todoroki's hand and pull him towards the entrance. I glance around at the pros, and then look at the ring to see Kirishima and Tetsutetsu entering. I let go of Todoroki's hand and look at him.

"We'll get a better view from here. It's closer to the ring." He nods and looks at the ring, stuffing his hands in his pockets. I lean my back against the wall and cross my arms below my chest, eyeing the ring.

"ALRIGHT FOLKS! SORRY FOR THE BRIEF DELAY, BUT LET'S KEEP ON ROLLING! LET'S SEE WHO WE'VE GOT FOR YOU NEXT! THE 7TH MATCH UP INCLUDES 2 COMPLETELY REDUNDANT QUIRKS! One of them's a passionate, manly fighter made of steel. THE HERO COURSE'S TETSUTETSU TETSUTETSU! Versus... a passionate, manly fighter made of rock! THE HERO COURSE'S EIJIRO KIRISHIMA!"

Even their introductions are similar...

"Can't wait to see how this one ends! BEGIN!" As soon as Present Mic signals the 'okay' to fight, they both rush at each other, yelling.

They both go to throw a punch, but their fists collide. As the fight goes on, they throw punch after punch.

"This actually proved to be more interesting than I thought. They are both skilled in offensive moves, and not so much defensive. They both are going on the offensive, so some of their attacks cancel each other out." Todoroki looks at me and nods.

"Since they are sending punches at each other at the same rate, some of them don't land on the exact target. However, if they do land, they hit each other at the same time. They are also using the same amount of strength and stamina at the same rate. It'll most likely end as a draw as you said." He said. I nod.

The fight goes on and they send punch after punch. Some landing, and some being countered.

Both of their stamina is wearing thin. Their moves are slowing down. This is going to end soon.