5. Princess and prince

Depuis le début

They start the paperwork and almost finish but then the door bell go's off. "That must be Clara to come get the kids, I'll be right back henry" "Okay, William". And with that William gets up to go open the door.

"Hey, Clara" "Hey, Will-" "are you okay?" "Yeah but what are you wearing!?!" "Oh me and Elizabeth were playing princess and prince" "oh, but you didn't change?!" "no, but why don't you come in Clara" "Okay, then" Clara walks into the living room and takes a seat on the couch. "Do you want water?" "Yeah, but I can go get William" "Okay, But Michael is at his one of friends house so if you want to go pick him as well." "Okay, but which one?"      "Scarlett kid" "okay,I'll go pick up"And then William go's up stairs to go get the kids and Clara gets up to get glass of water but she see Henry there as well.

"Oh,hey Henry" Henry turns around to Clara. "Oh hey clara" "what are you doing here?" "Me and William are doing paperwork and Charlotte is playing with Elizabeth." "Did you see William in the dress" "of course I did, he looks so dumb in it" "i know I was shocked when I saw him, but I had to hold my laughter because I knew if laugh he would killed me" " Yeah but he wouldn't kill me" "Yeah whatever you say mr.emily" "hey, don't call me that." "Yeah,yeah but how your wife doing?" "Oh, Rebecca she doing okay" "I have to go visit her soon but I been to busy to go see her" "Yeah, she wants to see you as well" "i might stop by in a few days if i have time" and with that Elizabeth comes running down the stairs to come hug her mother. "Mommy!!!" "Hey pudding, how are you?" "I'm good but can Charlotte come over?!?" "I'm okay with it but is Henry on board with this?" "Yeah I'm okay with it" said Henry. "Okay then Charlotte can come" "yesss!!!!" Yelled
Elizabeth as loud as she could.

"Okay bye William" "bye Clara" and with that clara left with C.C,Elizabeth and Charlotte.

Henry began to wrap his arm around William hips. "Henry, what are you doing?" "You said when Clara comes to pick up the kids, I could rail you~" "Yeah but we still a few papers left to do" "come on William we can do those later, let's have so fun~" "fine, then but can I get out of this dress!" "No, you can't your majesty" "oh my prince you saved me for the evil demons you earned a special something~" "what are we role playing now?" "Yeah we are" "Okay your majesty, I hope it something good~" And with that William and Henry began to kiss but those kiss turned in to a make out session, with Henry dominating over William. But then the phone start to ring. "Now what" Henry sounds a bit mad. "I'll go pick it up" William walked to the phone that was in the kitchen and picked it up. "Hello?" "Hey, William it Rebecca, is Henry there?" "Yeah, hold up" William put his hand on one part of the phone. "Henry it's your wife!!!" "What does she want?" "I don't know but here" William pass Henry the phone. "Hello" "Henry, can you buy some eggs on your way home" "this is why your calling me?" "Yeah, we don't have any at home so can you buy some sweetheart" "Yeah, Okay" "Okay love you honey" "Yeah, I love you to Rebecca deer"
Then Henry hangs up. "What did she want?" "She wants me, to buy some eggs when I'm going home" "oh okay" Henry comes close to William. " can we go to the bedroom now William?~" "wow prince really wants his surprise~" "I really do my princess" William kiss Henry then pulls his shirt sleeve and pulls him to his room.

They began to make out as they both walked into the bedroom. William pushes henry on to the bed and sit in his lap which was not easy going do to the fact he was in a dress but when did sit down he Could Feel the big boner In Henry pants. William moved his hips a bit back and forth to Just tease Henry a bit. "Mph~"is what Henry let out. "You like your surprise, my prince?~" "oh i love it" and with that Henry unzipped the back of the dress and pulled down the dress to William hips. Henry then to suck William nipples. "Ahh~ Henry~" henry bit down on one to hard but William let out a bigger moans then before. "You like that your highness?~" "yes, I loved it" Henry looks up so he could kiss William and then he travels down to William neck leaving bite marks and dark red spots all over William neck.

Henry takes the dress and William boxers completely off , and then he dose the same to his clothes and throws them on the ground. Then he began to kiss William once again. "Get on your knees, highness~" "Okay, my prince~" William gets on his knees to be face to face with Henry hard cock in his face. William grabs Henry cock and lines it up with mouth. Then he takes the tip and pass it though his lips into his wet mouth full of Saliva. "Ahh~. Fuck, your month is so fucking wet~" William go's up and down Henry cock. William gags a little bit but he keeps going.

Henry pulls William away for his cock before he cum. "Now what?" William asked. "Get on the bed" is all that Henry answer with, but William does as he was told and got on the bed. William bended over in doggy style and with that Henry slid his cock into William ass but is was hard to go in with out lube since the ass doesn't produce stuff like pussy would but Henry had to just deal with it and just use William saliva as lube. Henry was going at a fast pace. "Ahh~ Henry y-your going to Ahh~ fast" "oh I know, that because I want to make you bleed out of your ass" and with that Henry but his hand on William shoulder and went faster. As Henry went in and out he noticed there was blood coming out of William ass. "It looks like your bleeding out of your ass William" "Ahh~ I fucking hate you h-Henry" "Yeah, Okay"

"Ahh~ h-Henry" is what William manage to say as Henry thrust in to him again and again. "Fuck your tight" as Henry spoke he let out a little giggle. "Ahhh~ Henry I-I'm close~" "Yeah And im close as well"

After a few more thrust in to William Henry let out his load of cum In to William tight ass and then William came undone and cum on the bed sheets."Ahh, Henry that felt so good" William said collapsing onto the bed. "I know,and you did a good job William" Henry kisses William for a bit "I'm still mad at you for making my ass bleed" "Yeah, I'm sorry William" "it's fine Henry" William Then kisses Henry on the cheek " I love you henry" "I love you as well" and then they both went to bed.

_________________________________________

I hate this chapter, It's not that good but I did try to do one POV on this chapter :)

2246 words