Chapter 1- Have you heard of MI5, MI6 or MI7? Well, that was all MI8.

Start from the beginning

"Don't eat too much, Niall." Louis chuckles, as Niall loads up a plate with snacks.

"Yes mum." Niall replies, rolling his bright eyes as he pops a chocolate covered strawberry in his mouth.

"Guys! Get over here now, we've got quite a few meet and greets to get through!"

We all groan as we turn to face our manager again.

Yet the five of us stride over to the door she is holding open, leading to the room we must be doing meet and greets in.

"Let the fun begin." I mutter sarcastically, and chuckle as Louis slaps my shoulder.

I turn to find Louis giving me a pointed glare, "Harry, we wouldn't be here without the fans."

"I know, I was kidding!" I reply hastily, holding my hands up in a truce.

Me bronze haired bandmate rolls his eyes, patting me on the back, "Sure Hazza, just enjoy it while it lasts, buddy."

We quickly file into a small room and take seats on one of the two leather couches provided. I quickly take in my surroundings, the cherry red wallpaper, polished hardwood floor, low hanging mood lights, and decided that I like the place.

"Ok, your first meet and greet starts now." Our manager smiles, without giving us time to compose ourselves, before taking a seat at the back of the room. She's here to keep an eye on us, as well as Paul, who is standing by the door behind the couch I'm perched on.

We all put on our most delighted smiles as a thirteen year old girl cautiously enters the room with her mum and what looks to be her best friend.

"OH MY GOD." She breathes, looking like she's on the verge of fainting.

I really hope she doesn't.

"Hey sweetie, whats your name?" Liam asks the girl kindly.

The young girl is quick to reply, with a wavering voice, "Wow, I'm Katy, and this is my friend Emma."

"What beautiful names." Zayn pipes up, the two girls blush.

Then we all stand up as their mum takes a few photos of us with them, and we sign some stuff before the girls are ushered out of the room.

We smile and have the same kind of routine for the next five groups of girls that enter the room, posing for photo after photo and signing autograph after autograph.

I love our fans, I really do, but I want to go to bed right now.

"You're doing great boys, as always. This is your last girl." Our manager says, midway through a yawn, sensing how tired we all are.

Just then we hear her phone go off, and turn our heads in time to see her as she checks her texts. The look on her face changes from tired, to a look of horror, in an instant.

"Shoot. Paul, do you mind if I slip out for this one, there's been a mix up with some dates for tour events and I really need to sort them out." She utters hastily, getting up out of her seat, smiling gratefully as Paul nods in reply, before she dashes out of the room.

As soon as she leaves our sight, the other door opens to reveal our last girl.

And my god, she's a stunner.

The girl smiles coyly at us, her platinum blonde hair falling to her waist in a straight silky wave. I quickly check her out, eyeing the cobalt blue, figure hugging dress that she is wearing underneath a tight ivory leather jacket, and finally, the silver stilettos on her feet. The whole outfit perfectly showing off her lightly tanned skin.