III (XXVI). A Lovely Demoness 🥰

The demon school Babylus. Six grade levels and 666 students. At this school, where many demons mingle and coexist, there is a group of students who maintain order and monitor the other students. They are the noble yet cruel demon elite... They are the Student Council...

"Good day, everyone." Greeted Ameri to a few troublemakers.

This abnormal behavior of the Student Council President shocked the students as she is known for her fierce discipline and noble security of the student body.

Well, that used to be the Student Council, at least...

Ryūko and Lavande were not very pleased as this is not how duties are supposed to be conducted. The cambion took her steps forward and sternly looked at the ones blocking the stairway.

"Move for the sake of those passing through." Said Ryūko, "This misbehavior will not be tolerated."

Her dark aura took effect alongside her serious tone, scaring away the students on the stairs without turning back.

•°•°•○•°•°•

Later in a Hallway

Everyone in the entire academia was having a big talk of Ameri's new self. Lavande worries of such as the image of the Babylus Student Council would surely be tarnished.

"I had a chat with Baraki. He said he didn't realize someone shady was commandeering the PA room." Said Western.

"Neither the Broadcast Battler nor Babylus faculty knew exactly whom would have been in there and for what." Added Lavande.

"If only the PA room had been locked but no such luck." Said Grave.

"He felt so awful, he was ready to chop his own horns off." Added Quichelight.

"I should've gone with her, then none of this would've happened." Growled Western, wanting to punish the ambusher.

"So should I have." Scowled Ryūko with anger, "I knew something was off."

"But who would do such a thing, and more importantly, why would they?" Asked Iruma.

"Whom and why for is what must be tormented by greatest judgment of Purgatory's evaluation." Said Lavande with slight lamentation and enraged tongue unmerciful.

Just as the trio said that, they noticed a voice's chuckle and a trail of rose petals behind a tall man who cannot be identified going one way to a dark corner of the hall. Ryūko narrowed her heterochromatic jewels with suspicion.

"What's the matter?" Asked Smoke.

"Oh, it's nothing, really. Everyone just seems to be looking at us." Answered Iruma. "Well, considering Ameri..."

At one end of the hall, Isabelle and Acheron were surprised by Ameri's sudden change of personality.

"I can't believe that's Ameri!" Said Isabelle with incredulity. "I know she's feminine at times but she's never feminine in public."

"This is not like her." Acheron continued. "Isa, do you think there's something behind this?"

"I suppose." Isabelle answered.

At another end of the hall, most of the Misfit Class were standing. Asmodeus was terrified of the sight.

"My word, it's true. I never dreamed the Student Council President would... Where is her usual valor?" Wondered Asmodeus.

"Maybe she's Lady Redhair's little twin sister." Guessed Clara, "She looks just like her!"

"Of course she's not!" Countered Asmodeus, slouching.