09 │the storm begins

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

THE STORM BEGINS

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘊𝘳𝘰𝘸'𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚

𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

"Wh-where are we going?" Alina stuttered as she tried keeping up with Marie and Nadia who were jogging towards the training field.

"If we get there now, we can still catch the end of it" Nadia huffed while Alina furrowed her eyebrows, completely confused.

As they finally reached the training field which was surrounded by Grisha's who were cheering and clapping as they surrounded someone.

Nadia and Marie simultaneously groaned, "We missed her fight."

Alina hesitated before asking, "Who's fight?"

They both ignored her and walked upfront. "Come on now" Marie called out to Alina as they made their way in the circle and saw Raina talking to a man.

"Alina" Raina grinned as she rushed towards her.

"What is this place?" Alina questioned as she looked around.

"Welcome to the first part of your new daily schedule" Raina smirks before continuing, "Combat Training."

"Alright alright," the man also known as Botkin called out as he walked towards the center.

"As Raina has won her third fight for the day," he said before pausing and looking over at Raina while adding in a serious tone, "Also her last one meaning if you see her anywhere near this ground tell me" he teased.

"We will have her choose one of the people who will be combatting right now. Right here."

Raina clicked her tongue as she walked upfront surveying the crowd before stopping at one person. Alina.