"Baby, I don't have much time, so I will be brief." Akshay paused for a second. 

"Rakesh is in Goa." 

As soon as he finished, the glass Kirti Di was holding slipped from her hands. 

"Kirti, don't panic. I am on my to Goa as soon as I am finished with my next meeting." Akshay tone compelling us to calm down. 

"Girls, Jai is a trained commando and his team is highly efficient in handling these situations, so don't panic. Sanjana, Jai will be briefing you with the situation. And one last thing, Don't cause any trouble." With that he hung up. 

Kirti Di was crying by now. 

" Kirti Di, don't cry Akshay will handle it. We just need to stay put." I consoled her while hugging her. 

" We should have just listened to him and stay in Mumbai." Mila Bhabhi said while massaging her temple. 

"Guys, he will handle it. Let's just enjoy with Kirti." Avantika tried to cheer us up. 

"We can go to the club of this hotel, this way both Akshay's and ours wishes will not be compromised." Mila Bhabhi agreed with Avantika. 

After a second, a knock on the door reverberated through the room and Jai entered. He spouted some nonsense about the security measures and we informed him of our plans and after that he left. 

*

Right now, we are getting dolled up. I am wearing a white lace dress with strappy heels and metallic makeup giving me the perfect sultry look for the club. 

"If Akshay would have been here, he sure would have drooled." Mila Bhabhi commented and all the ladies giggled like fools. 

"As if. I have never seen him losing control over his emotions in public." I said sourly. "Except anger." Added Kirti Di. 

"Why are we talking about Devil? We need to enjoy to the fullest before he comes here." Avantika grumbled. 

"Hey! My husband is not that bad. He has given us permission to enjoy." I defended. 

"Someone is possessive." Mila Bhabhi sand and Kirti Di joined. 

"He is The Akshay Singhania. I need to be possessive otherwise witches are always ready to claw their fake nails into him." My tone was so bitter that it left bad taste in my mouth. 

"So true. I don't find that Ahaana's intentions honourable. We need to keep an eye on her. We can talk about this later. Let's enjoy Goa." And with that we are headed to the club. 

--

The club was filled upto the brim with people. The upbeat and mood just rejuvenates through you as soon as you enter. You can see the people dancing their hearts out, some drinking and other playing few games. It was just lively and full of energy. 

"Let's order some drink, Guys." Said Avantika and we are rushed to get all our fav drinks. 

I can't drink alcohol since I am pregnant, so I ordered a mock tail and enjoyed its lychee flavour. After drinking we were off to the dance floor. 

Avantika was flirting with some guy and it lead to smooching and all, before we pulled her. 

"She is drunk, we need to keep an eye on her." Kirti Di said while trying to hold Avantika straight. 

"Let's make her sit for few minutes, then we can continue dancing." We were about to do as we planned when we were asked by Jai to go back to our rooms as he has spotted Rakesh in the club. 

Kirti Di froze on her place. I nudged her harshly "This is not the time to panic. Let's leave calmly." 

"Ma'am, we need to go through office entry. I have cleared the path and let's go one by one so we can be incognito." Jai instructed. 

Avantika and Kirti Di left first. "Have you informed Akshay? " I asked Jai. 

"Yes, Ma'am. Sir, is on his way." 

"Are your men keeping eye on Rakesh?" I asked Jai again. 

"Yes, It's time to leave." Jai informed and we left by office door. We were in hotel corridor and it was when we were ambushed by Rakesh's men. 

--xx--