Chapter 81

I got help from Shenks... Please give her love too.

TLS : Shenks

"Tia sent this?"

A box full of desserts was delivered to Poirak Palace.

"...all of this?"

Perez asked with a puzzled look when he opened the lid of the box.

Delivered were at least 30 servings of cakes and desserts.

It's a Caramel Avenue cake! It's gotten quite popular these days.

Perez's ears turned red at Caitlyn's explanation.

That may be all he looked on the outside, but Perez was really delighted.

It's a little sad that you don't visit the Palace often but Tia thought of me too.

"What would you fancy eating, Your Highness?"

Caitlyn delightedly prepared to serve it on a plate.

Perez gazed into the box.

What would Tia eat?

What kind of cake does she like most.

I thoroughly looked with my eyes and saw a chocolate cake topped with white cream.

"Perhaps that one."

Chocolate and cream.

Everything that Tia likes is on that cake.

He recalled Tia's happy face when he ate the cake to his heart's content, a smile blossomed on Perez's face.

"This one."

When Caitlyn moved the cake Perez pointed onto a small plate, an attendant arrived at Poirak Palace.

"There was an order for you to come to patronage, Your Highness the Second Prince."

"...Right now?"

"Yes, Your Highness."

Perez gazed at the cake box with eyes dripping with regret.

The attendant saw Perez's sad figure and said.

"We have refreshments in the Central Palace, but you can bring those if you wa-"

"No."

Perez adamantly refused.

"I'll go now."

I am not planning to share Tia's gift with anyone, not even to the Emperor.

"Kylus."

"Yes, Your Highness. I will watch over it with pleasure."

Kylus assuredly smiled as if he understood Perez's heart.

Perez nodded once at Kylus and proceeded to follow behind the attendant.

At the Central Palace, there was a large greenhouse.

It was primarily intended to protect the exotic plants which cannot grow well under the Capital's climate.

And because of its optimal temperature, it was often used as a place to gather and have tea time.

Perez stopped his step when he saw who was inside the greenhouse.

The one drinking tea while leisurely admiring the flowers was not the Emperor.

It was Empress Rabini.

I glanced at the servant and opened the greenhouse door with a smile as if it was the correct place where I was ordered to go.