chapter 15 (Day 3)

I woke up to a silent house, as expected. No one wakes up early in this house except for me and Leander. After the morning run around the mansion, i went in the gym. Besides Leander, Abel was also present there. When he saw me, he smiled.

"Wanna fight?" He challenged tauntingly, with a boyish grin on his face.

"Let me warm up." I replied without any emotion. Yeah, my intent is to stick to the plan.

His smile fell at that, but he nodded.

Ten minutes later, the both of us were in the fighting rink, knuckles all wrapped up.

"First one to give out loses?" He confirmed.

i just nodded.

Let's get this done with.

I did not attack first. I waited. And observed. Abel also had the same idea as me, and we both circled each other, watching with the eyes of a predator.

He did not necessarily have a weakness, or a visible injury. Guess i'll have to find an opening as and when it comes.

The same could not be said for me though.

I had a cut on my leg, and a more prominent injury on my left hand. I knew that he knew of it. He clearly had an advantage over my wounded self. Or so he thought.

I observed that while he had the power, i could easily beat him with agility.

I smirked.

Game on.

____________________________________

My legs were wrapped around his neck from behind in a deadlock.

"Fine i give up." He breathed out.

We had been fighting for the past 15 minutes, and it was obvious that we were both equally skilled in the art of fighting. But fighting tactics have always been my speciality.

Leander had been watching our match really closely, and when i got up from the ground victorious, he CLAPPED.

Yeah, he just did that.

"You are one of the best fighters i have ever seen." He nodded towards me, smiling.

I nodded back and climbed out of the fighting ring, not sparing him a second glance.

See what I did there? Sparing as? Nevermind. 

And of course i am going to be one of the top fighters.

Cut that, i sound cocky.

What i meant was, I am an assassin. A heavily trained assassin. I am supposed to be an amazing fighter.

I walk out of the room, towards the kitchen to see what was there for breakfast. I really needed something tasty after that fight.

So, we have salad. Eww.

Cereal. Not in the mood.

Ooh pancakes. Yum

Aand waffles!!

Oh come on! You really can't expect me to make such a big decision so early in the morning. Where is humanity?!

Okay...you know what, lets have both. When you can't choose one, just take both, right? I mean, who cares. Besides, i work out every day, i'll just burn the calories tomorrow.

With that, i load the food onto my plate. There was a heap of food.

Eh, i deserve it after the fight. All that there is missing is ice-cream.