REVELATION

Hello Guys.....!!!!!

I'm back with another chapter
I hope you all will like it
Without wasting any time let's go back to the story.......

Screen starts from the entrance of Luthra Mansion....

Sarla: Khanna..... what's going on here.....why did you brought me here.... don't stand simple.... speak up....

Khanna:Mam.... please cool down.....sir asked me to bring you here.....

Sarla: Shivay.....but why...?

Khanna:No mam.....Aakesh sir...

Sarla:What.....?

Khanna:yes mam..... please come inside.....sir is waiting for you...

Sarla:ok come...

Sarla entered the house and surprised to see her whole family there...... Oberoi brothers got emotional seeing her and hug her....she hug them back....

Sarla: How are you my dear daughters....?

Anika :
Gowri:Fine mom..... How are you...
Bhaya:

Sarla:Fine dear.....

Three girls:we miss you all mom..... please come back home....

Sarla: I missed you all dear....I planned return home after Preetha's marriage....but everything goes wrong....saying this she started crying......

Suddenly a hand wiped her tears.....
she looked up to see Aakesh ....

Aakesh:Nothing is wrong..... everything is fine..... I'm back... I'll make sure everything is perfect....now wait and watch the show ruler.....

Everyone chuckled at his comment ...

Khanna bring him here....

Khanna:Yes sir

Bhavya:Miss Mahira khanna and Mrs Ramona.... Your are under arrest.... Under the case of forgery......and cheating....

Everyone were stunned....they said that there are several cases in their name...they had cheated various people all over the state and married them for money and escaped the place after they loot all the money....

Akesh: Bring him inside.....

Every one were surprised to see Prithvi being dragged in side the house.... beaten black and blue.....

Preetha:Papa....ye..

Sarla:Aakesh... what's going on......who beat him like this...do you know who he is....I selected him for our Pihu...

Akesh:No one will speak...... it's the only mistake you did in your life.... saying this he revealed everything happened un till now.....

Karan is standing numb..... Preetha runs from there crying but Shivay stops her and hug her tightly......not able to see her like this Rudhra began to beat him to death....but Bhavya Stops him ...... Everyone were shocked.... Rudhra was inconsolable....he cried hard hearing what happened to Preetha.... Preetha hugs him and cries.....
Karan couldn't digest the fact of what he did....
Preetha: Sternly.... I want to go home.....

Karan and Luthra family tries to stop her but she pay no heed to them...

Akesh revealed that Sherlin helped him so police didn't arrest as it's already planned....what happened to Sherlin.....

Stay tuned for more......

It's a short update....but I'll give a big update tonight......
Bye guys...❤️

Vote and comment.....

If you like Share my story......

Yours
NAGARAJAN ❤️❤️