March Madness

My Master felt it was time we took things up a notch and make up for lost time. It had been a few weeks since our last session and He had promised that this year, things would get more intense. I was thrilled, I had been getting restless. Not enough to do anything stupid, but the need to feel dominated was becoming overwhelming.

We booked a room at our favorite hotel, I had told my husband I was going to be with Master, so we had time, space and no stress about my returning home with marks. We took full advantage of the situation.

I removed my clothes, a lacey black top, tight jeans and strappy sandals, and placed them on the table along with my jewelry. Naked, I stood before my Master, vulnerable but feeling sexy and eager. Master had me get on all fours on the bed, placed nipple clamps on me to keep me occupied while he set up the fucking machine. They hurt, they were tight and felt sharp, each slight movement making me whine.

Once the machine was setup, I was allowed to lie on my back, a pillow and towel under my ass as the machine started slowly fucking me. Such a wonderful sensation...the dildo is thick and long, and the rhythm set by my Master enough to make me go crazy but not so intense that I couldn't handle it. I could've been on that thing for ages, in a previous session we had indeed proven I could take it for an hour straight at least. When Sir added the vibration from the Hitachi, I came hard, squirting and moaning like the dirty slut I become for him. The nipple clamps were still on, and he tugged on the chain connecting them, the mixture of pleasure and pain making the orgasms more intense each time.

Master smacked my inner thighs with his hands, hard rhythmic slaps back and forth, that burned but excited me. He also used a leather riding crop and a flogger that stung. I could feel my thighs getting red, as my nipples ached and my clit throbbed, insatiable as always. At times, I would stroke Master's cock as he hit my thighs and ass, at others, he would make me gag on his cock while pulling on the chain. He slapped my face several times, more than he had ever done before. I felt slightly confused that I was slipping deeper in subspace because of it, but later I realized it was because of the humiliation of it, and not from any real sense of physical pain. Sir knows what he's doing, my face was completely normal when I left the hotel a couple of hours later, no bruises or even tenderness. I did leave with a huge mark on my inner thigh though, and I was proud of it.

Sir had me get on my knees in front of him, pulling my hair roughly, which I absolutely love. He fucked my mouth, made me stand, slapped my face and spit on my cheek. I'll admit I cringed at that, it's very humiliating, but I wasn't given time to think about it. My ass, that belongs to Sir, was to be punished next. He spanked me soundly with his hands, then used a small foam bat with more abandon than in previous sessions to hit my ass and thighs. Then came the dreaded cane, that slender piece of wood that nearly brings me to tears. The pain it brings is searing, burning, fast and intense. I whimpered, made crying noises which only made Sir stroke his cock's precum down my cheeks so that that would be my tears.

I was made to cum again and was flying high, the unexpected humiliations and pain followed by pleasures, had my head so woozy I could no longer think. Bliss. My Master fucked my mouth once more, his cum coating my throat, my cheeks, mouth and chin.