Meeting Her Master

Kristina was a nervous wreck the day she met her new Master in person for the first time. It was to take place at his empty warehouse/office space, which went against her rules about meeting in public for safety reasons. What if he hurt her and not in a fun way? Nobody knew where she was, what if she just disappeared? As he opened the door for her, she blurted out "You're not going to chop me up into little pieces, are you?" He replied, "No, I wouldn't get to see you again if I did." Fair enough...

They had been exchanging messages for months now, first on FetLife when he'd answered her ad looking for a Dom, then eventually emails, texts, and phone calls. He had proven to be consistent in his communication with her, which she enjoyed. She needed that constant attention, to get messages throughout the day. He had asked her a lot about her life, from her experiences in the kink lifestyle, to work, marriage, family, and more. It mattered to her that he wasn't just trying to fuck her and wasn't demanding she submit from the get-go. Instead, he was getting to know and understand her, earning her friendship and trust. He recommended books for her to read that would improve her business, listened to her tell him about the minutiae of her day. Now and then he'd tantalize her with stories of things he had done with past subs, some of which thoroughly scared her, but mostly aroused her.

She had taken her time to accept meeting him. He was older than anyone she had ever been with, for one thing, and she wasn't particularly physically attracted to him. Would she be able to serve him? What if she couldn't see past that? Was she really that shallow? Kristina was now 36, and her new Master was closer to 60. She didn't need a pretty boy, that had never been an issue for her in the past, but they had usually been closer to her age at least. Besides that, she didn't want to choose a Dom too quickly, without giving herself the chance to know her options, but rather wanted to play the field for a little longer. She did too, talking to different men, some she did go on to meet but many got eliminated before even getting together for coffee. She had a 2-3 month stint submitting to a retired military man. Through all of it, her would-be Master listened to her, gave her advice, space to explore but was clear that things would be different if they got to meet.

As she breathlessly walked into the warehouse, she took in her surroundings. The space was clearly meant to have been used as an office, but was bare of furniture. Brightly lit, nice wood floors, and she could see there were bathrooms available, as well as 2 smaller private offices. No chains hanging from the rafters or any BDSM equipment on display, this isn't the movies, people. He let her center herself for a minute, before asking if she was willing to move forward. Swallowing her fear, she nodded.

He went slowly with her. He had her strip and examined her body. He spanked her plump ass, firmly but not too hard, warming it up and eliciting moans from her. His fingers explored her folds, she was wet and couldn't deny her arousal. She was told to stand up, legs apart, hands behind her neck. With some assistance, she was made to insert a dildo attached to a long pole into her pussy and fuck herself on it, standing there naked. She was on display for him and was meant to put on a show, that much she knew. She was humiliated but insanely turned on. Still, she couldn't bring herself to completely let loose in front of him yet, that would take some time.

The whole situation had her reeling but she did as she was told and fucked herself on the pole. He watched, making comments here and there, pulling on her nipples hard and making her squeal. He told her how sexy she looked, how hard she was making him, how much he looked forward to owning her.

After a few minutes, he had her sit on a bench and spread her thighs wide. Before she knew what was happening, he was sliding a thick cucumber into her slick pussy. She hadn't expected that, not on a first encounter much less, but she didn't object. He picked up the pace, pounding her with it until she spasmed with an orgasm. A whirl of emotions passed through her, but the thoughts that defined them were fleeting and blurry, she couldn't articulate or hold on to them. She didn't really have time to process it just then, however. Besides, wasn't this what she wanted? To have her head and body fucked with? To let someone she could trust use her and not have to think, just feel?

He let her catch her breath then took her to another room. He placed a cushion on the floor and instructed her to get on her knees. Her mind was in a haze by now, but she prepared herself to suck his cock. His cock was thick, it filled her mouth. He started slowly at first, letting her get used to him before upping the tempo. She gagged a few times, she still struggled with blowjobs where she wasn't in control, so he let her breath before taking her mouth again. When his hot load shot into her mouth and throat, she choked a bit, despite her best efforts. She really needed to work on that, she thought. He told her he was proud of her, however, and left her alone for a little while he cleaned up and put things away.

Shaking from the adrenaline coursing through her, she sat there, trying to recover. Trying to determine if she'd be able to keep moving forward with this. Part of her wanted to cry, at the time, these were all things she still wanted to do with Rick. She resented him, at that moment, felt he had abandoned her and forced into another's arms. This new Dom obviously knew what he was doing though. Could he be what she needed? Would she be able to give herself to him the way she had to Rick? Would he really be ok dealing with her feelings for another man? She had no clue, not yet.

She had indeed finally met her Master, even if she had her reservations and didn't know it at the time. Over the next few months, he earned her trust, helped her work through her addiction to Rick, and gave her the best orgasms of her life. It had all been worth the risk.