-the Invite-

Gemini's PoV

I was sleeping peacefully till a ear splitting familiar sound started echoing in my ears. It was my Alarm. I shut it down and sat up, while rubbing my eyes and sighing. I checked my phone and a notification popped up.

"Are we going to meet on our way to school?" Asked Scorpio.

"Yeah like always" responded Aquarius

I turned off my phone and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and started taking care of my messy pink hair. I brushed it and put an hairOil in it just like my little sister told me to. I brushed my teeth and put on some clothes on that i thought would look good on me. It was in the middle of summer so i didnt bother taking a jacket. I usually dont eat breakfast so i just packed my stuff and made my way to school while listening to music.

On my way i met my friends as usual, Scorpio and Aqua. I took my earbuds out and talked with them on my way.

"So are you ready for today?" Aqua asked me.

"Yeah not really. Its a monday and we have math as the first lesson, not to mention all the pick me's that are one of the boys and the ones who were born with make up on."

Scorpio sighed, we weren't really interested in this at all. There's not a lot of girls who wouldn't be all over us. And if they are some then thats because they think were jerks. We have that reputation because of some old rumors but yk people believe everything you say. The popular girls didnt like us because they think we are full of ourselves, well not to mention we think the same way about them. And there are a few other girls who are just ignoring us and dont like us.

For example Sagittarius. We got paired up in a projekt once and she made it a living hell for me. She also has her little friends with her. I think Capricorn yeah and Virgin or if i recall correctly Virgo. They all hate us with a burning passion. Its not like I really care. Then there are the guys that ignore us instead of hating us. Pisces, taurus and Cancer. They are pretty boring in my Opinion but they leave us alone so i dont care.

We reached the tall school gates and I took a deep breath and we stepped in. It was early and not everyone was here because only my class and another one had to come today to school earlier for maths and science. I spotted my class and entered it with my friends. I sat in the first row, teachers wish, and Scorpio along with Aqua sat in the last one.

A girl stopped by the door frame and wished her friends a "goodbye" she sat on her seat, which was infront of Scorpio and leaned her head on her books. The teacher greeted her.

"Hey Virgo"

"Morning" she responded in a low voice.

A few other students walked in and sat down. One of them was Aries, a popular girl, She sat down next to Virgo and greeted her to which she responded with a tired smile.

"Okay since everyone's here we can start the lesson, i want you to pair up in a group of 3 and discuss Today's topic." Said the Teacher.

I immediately looked at my friends making eyecontact. I rushed over to them and we started to discuss what we had to. Once we finished i got an idea.

"Guys, i have an great Idea" i said.

"What kind of?"Aqua asked.

"We should break into the school basement and hang out there. My oarents did that when they were younger and i feel like repeating them." i responded.

"Yeah, Sure" they said in sync.

"And what if we invite a few other people? I mean we could have some real fun. Maybe like Virgin, she has some friends. And we could prank her," I added pointing to Virgin.

"Dont Prank her, she would kill, you know how boring she is. But inviting a few people wouldn't hurt" Scorpio said.

I nodded and went back to my seat. I waited the entire lesson for the bell and after it rung i packed my stuff and left.
________________________
No one's PoV

After Gemini went back to his seat. Scorpio started poking Virgo's back repeatedly. She ignored him at first but eventually grew irritated so she turned around and mouthed "what the hell fo you want?". Scorpio leaned in and whispered so that the teacher wouldn't hear

"We are gonna sneak into the schools basement tonight, wanna join? You can also bring ur stupid little friends." He snickered.

"First of all, my friends aren't stupid you idiot, Second of all do i have to bring anything? Third of all yeah, sure what time?" She asked.

"Yeah, whatever. You don't need to bring anything, just be there with who ever you want at 10 pm infront of the school" He reponded.

"Nice, don't talk to me ever again bye" Virgo answered smiling innocently.

He scoffed and leaned back into his seat. Virgo then told Aries about everything and Aries thought that was perfect Idea and nodded. The bell rung and Gemini practically flew out if the classroom, leaving his friends behind. They just shook their heads and followed slowly behind.

Aries said a quick "see ya" and walked over to her friends who were waiting for her outside. Aries was always dressed nicely, make up done and wide awake and so were her friends. Virgo waved as an response and made her way to her friends classroom. She had arrived just in time when they were done and soon they went to the cafeteria and bought something quick before returning to their classes. On mondays, Virgo was seperated from her friends the whole time and had to have lessons with other people. She usually ended up alone since no one wanted to talk to her and she didnt mind at all.

She saw the perfect moment and mentioned about the meet up.

"Girls, this guy that sits behind me in class asked me if i could meet up with his friends and him and that i could bring anyone so yall are coming with me."

"What guy?" Asked Sagi curiously.

"One of the popular ones" she said shrugging.

"Well then i guess were coming. Im not letting you go alone with them" said Capri.

"Good"

After that they had to return to their classes and so Virgo took her juice and waved them goodbye.

Aries had already told Libra and Leo and they decided to go since atleast one other girl was coming. They also had told 3 other guys to join because they felt like it. Pisces, Taurus and Cancer agreed and they would go all together.

They soon had to split up as Cancer and Pisces had to go to their classes again.

Next class: P.E

(A/N: idk if girls and guys are supposed to be together but ill just put them like that)

Pisces and Cancer walked in already changed and saw a few people already in the gym. Today Volleyball. At first they had to individually practice but after a while everyone had to pair up and pass or receive to eachother.

They did all exercises and for the last lesson 2 teams had to play against eachother. It was Pisces, Cancer, Libra and 3 other (random) players and Scorpio, Aquarius, Virgo and 3 other players.

They played a pretty intense game and the second team won by 29 and 31. They cleaned up and went to the changing rooms. The rest of the day flew by quickly and it soon was time to meet up...