Chapter 3: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗜 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲

"𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮. 𝙉𝙤 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙."

-

Stella sipped on her cocktail eagerly, moving her body by the rythm of the music subtly. One, two people were near her talking. Carla and Lu who was both equally tipsy as her as of now. They were in Marina's coming out party, outside of Guzman's house on the lawn with the other people who attended.

"So, you're telling me that you skipped school." Lucrecia repeats what Carla told her. Stella tilts her head aback, drinking her cocktail whole while maintaining eye contact with Carla who smiles at her. "Without me? Por favor- can't I annoy you two with my presence that day?"

"You were too much, Lu. Take it as a compliment." Stella grins, putting away her glass when a waiter walked past them with an empty tray. Carla connected her arms with hers as the three of them speak again. "Besides we just hanged out in my home, watched movies, drank alcohol- the usual." She explains and Carla secretly nudged her.

"I still feel a bit offended." Lu said in a joking tone, continued to complain to both her best friends who listened to every word with an amused smiled. Stella laughs, shaking her head by how she sounded just now.

Carla tuts, shaking her head. "It was boring. The only interesting thing that happened was that Alexander's fiancée almost caught us... skipping class." Carla almost slipped but regained her story straight. "Joder, you could have seen the situation we were in. Luckily, we hid in Stell's room until she left the house again."

"Fine, fine." Lu waves her hand, brushing the topic away as if it was nothing. "You two owe me. Preferably, a party other than this. I'll even plan it- ooh, clubbing. Let's go clubbing next time you two plan to skip school. Just don't forget to invite me."

"You'll never let us live by it, won't you?" Stella raises her eyebrow, noticed from afar where Polo was looking where they were. More precisely, Carla who was looking straight back at him with a loving gaze. Stella didn't give it much thought and retreated her arm back to herself, causing Carla to look at her with a questioning stare.

"Wow, you rich people know how to throw a party!" Christian joined the women who turned to him with an annoyed look. Some of them did but Carla checks him out, taking her sweet time and didn't care if someone notices.

Lucrecia's smile faded already, "Are you color blind? Or did you not turn on the light when you got dressed?" She insults the boy who didn't take it to heart and just drowns in his champagne.

"Lu, don't be mean. Handsome guys look good in anything." Carla says, didn't take her eyes off Christian who gives her a smirk, eyeing her like something to be devoured on. The look he had made Stella hold in a sigh and instead smiles.

"We've already said our helloes- are you staying any further?" Stella asks, holding an empty cocktail glass with crossed arms.

"I don't know." Christian shrugs and looks over to Carla again. "Do you want me to stay? If you say yes, I'll stay forever." He says cheesily which almost made Lu and Stella vomit.

"Well, well, let's start with a drink." Carla maintained her posture even though the look of Stella looking disappointed pushed her off her edges slightly.