Chapter Thirty Nine

V I O L E T

When you trust someone and you wish you could give them your life, you also love to show them everything about you. I was about to do something. . . different. I don't know, but it's kind of a new step for me to take.

I have never shown anyone any of my artwork, just like Harry. But he trusted me enough to show me his, although even if he didn't I already saw it when Elle and I sneaked to his room.

It was a bad and good idea, bad because I'm sharing all my feelings, and good because I'm proud that we are open to each others now.

"Where are you t-taking me, Vio?" He smiled as I took his hand in mine and smiled. We walked till we arrived, and he raised his eyebrows. 

"Remember this place?"

"The park that is near o-our houses?" he asked smirking, I gave him a playful look. He chuckled, "And where we started getting knowing each others, I remember."

"Good."

"B-But why are we here?" He asked.

"I wanted to show you something," I said smiling at him. I took out my sketches from the bag I was holding. He frowned confusedly, I sat in the same place I was a long time ago, and he followed me sitting beside me.

"A-Are those your drawings?"

"Um, yeah." He smiled, "I trust you and I want to show them to you. Also you showed me yours, so it's my turn this time."

"Well, you ruined my chance in sneaking into your r-room," He joked smirking, I playfully hit him, but blushed. He laughed, " C'mon it was c-cute. . . And creepy too." He laughed harder. God, I love his laugh.

"Stop!" I whined.

"I have never known what you w-were capable of."

"It was Elle's idea."

"Still. You surprise me, Violet." I shook my head smiling, then I took out my first drawing picture that I've ever drawn in my whole life, I was six years old. Then a lot of other sketches and I was nervous, I know I'm not good at drawing like him, but I hope he likes them at least.

His art is so much better, you feel like it's a picture taken. Also, each sketch can make you feel something different, but good. His art makes you alive, sad, happy and confused all at once.

He uses Art as his Diary. A diary where he draws what he feels every day, every second and every moment instead of writing it.

And that's what I call talent.

"I really love this," He smiled at my sketch of a ballerina. The one we talked about for the project, I raised my eyebrows.

"Why?" 

"Because I can picture her as y-you."

"That's um, sweet of you, Harry." He smirked.

"S-So who do you picture me as?" I laughed and he kissed my cheek. I was a bit surprised, my phone rang breaking the sweet moment. It was jay, I excused myself and answered the call.

"Hey Jay!"

"Vio! Where are you?"

"Hello to you too," I said chuckling to the phone. "At the park, why?"

"Well, I am spending today with Harry whether he likes it or not," He said. I was excited and surprised.

"How did you even know he was with me?" 

"I don't think I need to answer that, Vio." He chuckled, and I hang up the phone. I laughed to myself and came back to Harry.

"It was Jay, He's coming," I said putting art in the bag where it was first.

"Why?" He asked, confused. "Weren't you fighting?"

"Yeah, we sorted things out." I sighed. "Anyway, he's not coming for me." He raised his eyebrows.

"What?"

"He's coming to get you." 

"I'm c-confused."

"It's a long story. Anyway, you will be spending a day with him. He owes me something so."

"So he has to spend a day with me." He shook his head chuckling.

"Didn't your mother teach you not to hang up on people while they're talking?" I nearly screamed when I heard Jay's voice talking behind me.

"And didn't your mother teach you not to scare people?"  He smirked.

"We're even now, Vio." He chuckled. "Hey Harry!"

"Hey Jay!" They man hugged each other and I instantly smiled. 

"Well, Have fun, boys!" I waved at them laughing and walking away, they waved back. "Don't kill each others."

I hope so.

"That's good, I'm glad they are okay now," Elle said. We were having a girl time, shopping. I think Elle bought the whole mall, and all the shops will be closed.

"Yeah, me too."

"Hey, want ice cream?" She suggested smirking. I smiled and nodded like a little girl. "Let's get some then." We walked to the shop and a cute boy turned around. Oh no.

"Hi, welcome to- Violet?"

"Jake?" 

I totally forgot him. "Who is he?" Elle whispered. "He looks familiar." 

"Um, That's Jake from the party. Remember? The one Harry and I went to?" She gave me a look then smirked.

"Well, hello Jake." He smiled at us. I smiled back nervously, I didn't know he worked here. This is so weird. 

"How are you? Long time no see, huh?" He chuckled. 

"Uh. . . Yeah."

"Well, hello there," Elle cut me off smiling. "I'm Elle, her best friend. I don't think we've met before."

"Hello." We ordered and got our ice cream, but before we could leave he called my name. I asked Elle if she could wait for me outside. 

"Um, look. . . I'm sor-"

"Don't apologize, it's okay."

"No, it's not. I should have called you, I mean you don't have my number, but I do."

"No problem, I'm just glad we have met. Again."

"Yeah! First time the party, then the second time is the cafe."

"And the third time is here. An ice cream shop." I giggled.

"You work here?" He nodded. "Hmm, I'm surprised."

"I know right?" I nodded. There was a moment of silence then, he broke it. "Would you like to get some coffee or a. . . Tea. Sometime? With me," He asked. I was about to reply, but I was cut off. 

"Sorry, she can't. She already has a date with me," A strong and deep British voice behind me, answered.

My eyes went wide and I turned around, "Harry."

Ohhhh Do you remember Jake? He was the boy Violet met at the party the same day she saw Harry with some other drunk girl which is Sarah.

Anyway. . . I'd like to tell you that there are two chapters left I guess. 

I'LL MISS YOU ALL AND THE BOOK!

VOTE AND COMMENT.