Chapter 4~ Gay couple...

Not edited- Heyyooo

Wassup hot people how r u?

i hate posting chapters of this book cause I get ptsd from the hate 😍💪

Moving on, RR's i have to chat w u. SPOIL THE BOOK ANY MORE IN THE COMMENTS FOR THE FTR I WILL WHOOP UR ASS, FUCK U, I WILL EAT U OUT MF DONT SPOIL IT DONT MAKE ME PULL OUT THE LIGHT UP SKECHERS TO WHOOP THAT ASS <3

Chile, make sure to vote n comment can we get at least 1K+ more comments and make sure to vote!

Bella Hale

Work, I have to go to work tomorrow and here I am, contemplating if I should jump off a bridge.

The weekend went by too fast, Me and Maxon bickering like siblings, Ari acting like a 13 year old diva, And us three just hanging out and enjoying each other's company.

We were formally watching Frozen two because of Max's obsession with it but now, it's almost 3am and the two are asleep on the couch.

I look beside me and see the father and Daughter duo laying with each other cuddling fast asleep

I smile looking at them, how Max holds his daughter so carefully.

My hand goes out and I poke his cheek-face cheek, I poke his face cheek but he doesn't budge, then I dig my acrylic into his cheek while poking him again and he jumps before falling off the couch. Taking poor Ari with him.

"Get your fat ass off my niece" I grunt picking up a pissed Ariana from under him, she glares at her father before crossing her arms. "I was sleeping, why would you fall?" she exclaimed.

"Daddy, I think you broke me" she sighs resting her head on my shoulder before rubbing her tummy and arm, she glares at her father who seems so god damn confused still laying on the ground.

I feel the corners of my lips tilting up looking at how cute she looks when she's angry, "Apologise and take your daughter to her room" I scold Max playfully

He glares at me and takes Ari into his arms placing a kiss on her temple, "Sorry, I fell" he mutters to her and she smiles before yawning.

"Goodnight, baby sister" he says to me before they walk off,  I'm pretty sure they're talking-arguing about which song is best in frozen two.

The Samantha one olaf sings

I smile, that's my family. I don't need or want more, I am perfectly happy with this life

I walk up to my room before throwing myself in my comfortable bed, hugging my pillow and cuddling up in my fluffy covers. "So fucking comfy"

 "So fucking comfy"