Arranged marriages (Barty Crouch jr x Y/N Potter (reader) )

(Barty is not a death eater in this, also warning smut)

I had recently found out I am arranged to marry my one of my brother James best friends Sirius Black. I had Owl'd my best friend Bartemius Crouch jr to meet me at Hogsmeade. I sat at a table with my hands covering my face. I felt a hand on My shoulder. "Are you ok (Y/N)?" A familiar male asked me. "No, no I'm not." I say as he sits next to me. "What's wrong?" He asks. "I'm getting married..." i cried softly. I noticed his jaw clench and his hands clench tightly also. "To who?" He asks jealousy obviously in his voice. "Sirius.... But there is another one i wish to marry..." i tell him. "Who?" he asks me. "You......" i tell him. Barty grabs my hand and pulls me to a abandond cottage with a barn and grabs a hay straw peice and wraps it like a ring. He bends on one knee. "(Y/N) (M/N) Potter we been through a lot together and i do not regret bumping in to you the first year of hogwarts because then i wouldn't have met the beautiful woman  i see in front of me, yes i may be a Slythrin and you a Hogwarts but that doesn't stop my love for you, will you make me a very man and do me an honor in marrying me?" He asks. Tears stream down my eyes. "I do... I do! I do!" I cry kissing him as he puts the hay straw on my finger. He picks me up and i wrap my legs around his waist.
(SMUT WARNING!!! DIRTY! DO NOT LIKE SKIP THIS PART AND TO THE PART I SAY IT'S ALL CLEAR)

"I love you." I say in between kisses. " I love you too." He says also in between kisses. Our tongues dance around with Each other. His hands slip up my shirt. I gasped slightly as he touches my breasts. He plays with my nipples as he attacks my neck with kisses. I unbutton his shirt as he takes of my clothes down to my bra and underwear. He takes off his pants and boxers with my bra and underwear also. Well actually he ripped my clothes off. Then i realize i have about 1 hour and that i need to hurry. His head kisses my body down to my wet core and licks it with one quick lick. I moaned grabbing his hair moving my hips. He goes faster with his tongue and then starts to take me also with his 0fingers. I was a moaning mess. "Barty I'm gonna!......" i moaned.  He looks up at me encouraging me to do it. Then i saw white my whole body was shaking. "Barty we have little more time." I tell him. He picks me up positioning himself against my clit. He slowly pushes in. I gasp in pain and my nails claw at his back hard where he starts to bleed. Then once he's fully in he stops and waits. It starts to feel so good now i move my hips signaling him to move his. "Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Hahhh!" I moan everytime he hits my g-spot. I scratch his back and he moans. "Barty! I'm gonna!" I screamed. "Do it!" He tells.  After a few more orgasms. "I can't do this again! Too much! Too much!" I screamed Cumming again. Then he finally Cums after me. "Agh!" He groans riding out our orgasm together. He pulls out. "I love you." He says kissing my head. " I love you too..." i yawn.
(End of Smut)

We lay on the ground. Then i quickly shoot up. "I have to go!" I yell quickly getting dressed. Barty starts doing the same. "I love you." I say kissing him. " Love you too." He tells me in between kisses. Then i went home. Thank god Lily had my back saying i was with her or i would have been screwed.
(2 weeks later)

I sat by the toliet pucking my brains up. Abby my house elf called the Doctor for me. "Ms.Potter, congratulations your pregnant." The Doctor says. I suddenly Felt sick again and threw up again. The Doctor and Abby left and i Owl'd Barty to see me at Hogsmeade. " Hey (Y/N) haven't talked to you for a while." Barty says sitting next to me. "Barty...... I...... we're having a baby." I tell him nervous. "Thats wonderful!" He says kissing me.         " what about my parents?" I ask. "Does it matter? Run away with me and we'll get married and raise our little one." Barty says rubbing my stomach. I smiled then frowned. "What about Lily and James can i atleast keep in touch with them?" I ask. "Of course my Love." He says kissing me.

( Extended ending: 10 Years later)

"This is it Artemius your first year of hogwarts!" I say excitedly. Barty and I drive Artemius to the train at station. I see my good old friend Molly Weasley. "Molly!" I run up giving her a hug. " (Y/N)! How are you?" She asks. "Wonderful you?" I ask. "This here is Artemius and its her first year." I say. "Well this is Fred and George, oh come.on boys!" She shouts and they walk up to Artemius. "I'm Fred and this is George." Fred says. "I'm Artemius. Call me Arty or you can just call me Ari." Artemius says. I smiled at them. Then I felt arms wrap around my waist. "When we go home we're making. Another one." He whispers in my ear. I smile at him. " you should come over some time." I tell Molly and she smiles. "Of course we will." she says and i give her our address. Barty and I go home and lets says when we found our I was pregnant, it was twins. My nephew Harry and I have a close bond.