Two workers came running outside of the office with few files in their hands from which a few of them fell on the floor.

As the door closed both of them sighed in relief and started to collect the papers which were scattered on the floor.

"We are safe now. Sir is very angry today." The lady worker sighed as she collects the papers.

"When does he is not angry?" The guy worker spoke mocking a bit.

"If you do your work properly then Alvin doesn't need to get angry at you?" A manly voice came from behind them shocking them and making them afraid a bit as they know who is the person.

They stood up and turned around to see none other than their second boss and the brother of their sir.

The Raimon Dankworth.

He was standing there with a cold straight face wearing a dark navy blue tuxedo looking more attractive than he is already.

"We are sorry, Raimon sir." Both the workers apologized.

"Go back and continue your work." Raimon ordered in a bossy tone with icy cold eyes.

Both of them shiver under his cold tone. They both obeyed him and went to their works. Raimon, with the same cold expression in the office of his brother.

"If you don't have any useful thing to say then get-" Alvin was going to shout at the person who entered into the office but stopped as he saw his brother.

"What did they do now?" Raimon asked him as he sat on the sofa. Alvin sighed frustratedly. Standing up from his seat he stood near the glass window.

"All annoying people. And especially the girls who are always trying to flirt with me." Alvin grunted frustratedly.

Raimon didn't give any reply. It was usual for them. For all six of them. They all were experiencing it since college time. And still, it is the same.

"Sometimes I think to kill someone in front of them then they will stop all these annoying acts." Alvin's dark words made Raimon looked at him.

"Yeah, I also think it sometimes, but we can't do this randomly. " Raimon said as he came and stood beside him.

"I'm thinking how does Simon control himself when those clingy girls ran around him more than his paintings. " Alvin said.

"Forgot it. How is the project going?" Raimon asked him forgetting all those useless thoughts.

"Going good. Just clients are a little bit frustrating." Alvin said taking his office seat and opened the file to read it.

The two most successful businessmen were sitting in the same office doing their work. They were one of the most handsome eligible bachelors in the country. Not just these two men, but all the six brothers.

All the six Dankworth brothers are not just famous for their business now. All the Dankworth brothers are famous billionaire brothers, in which every six of them have become a billionaire by their own hard work.

Leon Dankworth is one of the most famous and highest-paid actors in the world of glamour. He had done more the 30 films after coming to the film industry which all were very super hit.

Kevin Dankworth is also one of the most famous models and fashion designers. His designs are getting selling out all around the world. He is called multi-talented for doing modeling, acting, and fashion designing together.

The eldest brother, Sean Dankworth has become a pianist and music composer. His music has the highest demand in the world and every entertainment company.