A Well Kept Secret (NSFW)

Start from the beginning

"Sir... I'm..." You were beyond embarrassed but you knew you couldn't escape this situation no matter how much you tried. "I'm not a pervert, I swear...!"

"I expected that answer," He took your arms and made them wrap over his shoulders. "You shouldn't deny who you really are, that's not good for your mind or your body. Don't worry, [Y/N], I'll show you how much of a pervert you actually are by forcing it out of you."

Tears built up in your eyes but you couldn't help but sigh longingly, you didn't want to admit that your boss's excitement was turning you on too.

Scaramouche pinned you against the stall door and ravished your lips like a hungry animal, his tongue forcing itself into your mouth and diving so deep you almost choked. These weren't childish kisses, this has turned into a lip-locking session. The young man gave you no time to catch your breath, his hands were holding you by the waist which occasionally ran along the small part of your back. You felt like you couldn't even find the time to breathe properly.

Your eyes rolled to the back of your head when your tongue was being sucked on lovingly, it felt so wrong and so weird to the point when you gave up all your dignity and admitted that the kiss felt so amazing. Scaramouche pressed deeper, your chest was now smothered against his and he always enjoyed the feeling of your breasts rubbing against his body. Not to mention, this wasn't the first time both of you were in a steamy, locked room situation like this one.

After sneakily placing his leg between yours, Scaramouche slowly brought it up to press against your most exposed area. His knee was kneading against your growing wetness, it was enough for you to stand up on your tippy-toes and whimper helplessly into his mouth.

There were brief moments of separation for the smallest inhale for air and then it was back to the makeout session. Scaramouche was a very passionate guy when it came to initiating sex. You remembered your first time; it was very awkward for you because you didn't know what to even do. Your boss, on the other hand, was over the moon at the opportunity to engage in these lewd acts. By the way, the first time you had full-on, penetrative, sex was after another debt collection- in his office.

A hand made its way in between your legs and began to massage the moistening area. But, Scaramouche purposely skipped over your dripping cunt to tease you further, he was completely in full sadist mode as he continued to watch you squirm and buck your hips into his hand.

Suddenly, he plunged his fingers past your wet lips, spreading them all the way open and running along the throbbing corners in an attempt to get a stronger response from you. Your back curved when Scaramouche drove two of his fingers into you, in turn, you gasped and let a moan slip out.

The muscle walls looped around his finger in delight, the impression of the intrusion was sufficient enough to make you whimper urgently. The main event began to unfold gradually yet the two of you became exhausted from the delicate foreplay. Now, his fingers were buried into your entrance, he was at that point pushing them up to his knuckles.

You pressed your lips against Scaramouche's mouth as a way to silence your moans, the kisses sending wonderful sparks into the air. The young man was quite good at multitasking, he swirled his tongue around yours all while curling his fingers into all the right spots. You were just about dazed and twitching from the gradual increase of stimulation done to your hungry entrance, it felt more embarrassing to be doing this in the headquarters' bathroom.

A strand of saliva connected both of your mouths as Scaramouche pulled away from the heated kiss, at the same time, pulling his fingers out of your cunt. At the sight of your lewd state, he felt butterflies flutter in his stomach and he swiftly unbuckled his belt. The sound made you let out a helpless whimper yet it made you yearn for more.