"Okay! Okay. Just don't tell her I said that....please." His face showed fear, and I erupted into a fit of giggles. "Hey! She is a very scary woman when angry!" I watched him fight a smile as he pouted childishly.

"I cannot believe this. The God of Mischeif, scared of his own mother." I laughed some more and a smile started to be more prominent on the raven-haired man's face. "I won't blame you entirely, she is the Queen of Asgard, after all." I smirked.

"My point exactly!" He exclaimed seriously, as if backing up his imaginary argument.

We both fell into a comfortable silence, my head falling back into his shoulder. The slight movement of his shoulders while he breathed was very comforting, and I was almost lulled into sleep, when I heard birds chirping outside of one of the kitchen windows.

"Are those......birds?" I looked in horror out of the window, climbing out of Loki's embrace to go stick my head out of the window. "Shit, Loki!" I laughed at our obliviousness.

"What is it?" He raised a brow as he, too got up, and joined me closely by the window, placing a hand on my back so that he could peek over my head. "We've officially stayed up all night." He laughed in disbelief.

"The sun smiles once more." I beamed up at him, and leaned against the sill of the window to watch the sun steadily climb up the horizon to take his place in the sky.

"I meant to ask you about that.... Faline said something yesterday about the sun having a....face?" He spoke in a confused manner, and my face flushed red.

"Oh...uhm......yeah that's my que to go help your mother, I'll see you later!!" My words ran together as I rushed out of the kitchen, trying to avoid him seeing my red face.

*****

I rushed off to my chambers as soon as I got out of the kitchen, and scrambled to put on the first dress I laid my hand on(1), already late for my duties, and I had to draw a bath for Frigga today as well. It was green, and that's all I paid attention to as I ran a brush through my hair, and rushed out the door.

When I knocked on Frigga's door and heard no reply I peeked in, joyous to see that she was sleeping peacefully in her bed. I quietly made my way through her room and into the bathroom, turning the bath on and adjusting the water until it was hot, and let the basin fill.

I sprinkled the filling tub with lavender, and other oils for the Queen. I set out her soaps, lathers, and salts out on one of the shelves by the tub, and was just pulling out a large, and soft bath towel, when the Queen came wandering in the bathroom.

"Good morning your- I mean, Frigga. I have your bath ready, and I will leave you a dress on the bed for when you finish." I curtseyed to her, and she nodded approvingly.

"You're getting the hang of this, my dear!" She raised her voice to tell me through the closed bathroom door, to which I chuckled.

I strolled over to her closet, skimming through many articles. I paused on one dress, a deep rust, with off the shoulder long sleeves, and a ribbon around the neck holding it up(2). This'll do nicely. I hummed as I set out her dress, even going as far as rummaging through her jewelry drawers to pick her out a perfect set of obsidian earrings with bronze wire wrapping around them, and a couple of dark bronze bracelets. I set the jewelry on her vanity, and smoothed out her dress that was laid out on the bed.