Chapter 3 - Meeting Each Other Pt - 2

Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Sungjong were very close with each other. And Sungyeol was now going to join the trio after them being together for 3 years. In these 3 years no body adopted Sunggyu, Dongwoo or Sungjong because Sungjong was still a baby and as for the other two, the people despised their facial features. Some foster parents didn’t like Sunggyu’s eyes being very samll while some didn't like Dongwoo’s Dino face. So, they kept ignoring these 3 children while other kids got their chances to be adopted. But on a positive note, the heartless people's favoritism made their friendship strong. And when Sungyeol was abandoned by his parents and was made to share the room with these three, they took care of him whenever he was rejected because of his dyslexia. But what was unkown to anyone was that Sunggyu knew about Sungyeol being abandoned by his parents, as he heard Jungyeop reading it out loud on that rainy morning. So, Sunggyu always wished for Sungyeol to open up and be friends with the three, which eventually happened as he hoped. 

After few months, when the four were playing in the garden, a policeman came to Woollim with a boy, who was crying in his arms. The little boy looked like he was the same age as Sungyeol. So they rushed behind the police man to know who that boy was, also they knew Jungyeop can’t handle a crying child. So, they wanted to simply help that boy and the time happened to be when the policeman was handing over the boy to Jungyeop. Eventually, they overheard the police man saying that the child’s parents committed homicide as they couldn’t pay the debt, and fortunately the child survived only to be left alone in this world. And the name of the child was Woohyun, who didn’t have any other acquaintance and ended up in the orphanage. At first, he was kept distancing himself from the other boys as he was an introverted kid. But Sunggyu and Sungyeol made him feel comfortable with their warmth and he started to open up with them now, and became a part of the group of friends. 

These 5 friends were very supportive of each other that none could separate them for 1 year which is 12 months long, until one day, when another boy came to ‘Woollim’ all by himself that shocked everyone in orphanage including Jungyeop. They wondered how a 6-year-old child could come to an orphanage on his own when almost everyone were scared as they came here. When Jungyeop inquired him in his usual angry tone, the boy tremblingly answered that his name was Howon and his mother used to call him Hoya. When Jungyeop asked him further about where his parents were, he said that his father used to abuse him and his mother a lot. Unfortunately, the previous day of his arrival, his father was totally drunk when he came back from work. Also added that his father started abusing Hoya and his mother as soon as he arrived home and the abuse went over the board, that costed his mother's life. Yeah, his father killed his mother intentionally or unintentionally in front of Hoya, who was afraid of his father to the core that he ran away from his house. Even though Jungyeop took him in, he secretly kept looking for his father, so as to hand the little boy back to his family. The 5 boys got to know about Jungyeop's real intention of wanting to send Hoya back to that evil of a man and wanted to help Hoya live a peaceful life. So days passed by as Hoya became the friends of those 5 and the group expanded with 6 members in it. After few months of looking for Hoya's dad, Jungyeop found that Hoya’s father had died in an accident when he was crossing the road, completely drunk as usual. 

Another set of months flew by with these 6 boys always playing together or sometimes with the other children in ‘Woollim’. On a sunny afternoon, a boy was brought to the orphanage by his relatives. While the merciless adults had a talk with Jungyeop, Sunggyu over heard what they were talking about. Done eavesdropping, he went to the group of 6 and told them about what he heard. That the boy’s name was Myungsoo who was 5 years old and was brought up by his grandmother as his mother passed away the very next second after giving birth to him and that his father collapsed after hearing about his dear wife dead in labour ward. So it was his grandmother who raised him but she died few days back due to her old age and his relatives couldn't take responsibility of him as they have their own children to feed on. So they decided to leave him in the orphanage. Hence the room where Sunggyu stayed welcomed another new kid to it's cold warmth. 

Myungsoo was quiet even after days of moving in, as he was little scared but with the love and care of other six friends he began to relax and didn’t get scared that often. The 7 boys spent time together and got to know of each other. Day by Day they became really close and didn’t want to be separated ever after. Whenever anyone got adopted, they would come back to ‘Woollim’ by running away or absconding from their foster parents' home, even though they knew Jungyeop would punish them harshly. But still they insisted on coming back to the Woollim and gladly accepted the punishments every time just to stay together always. Sungyeol was also added to the ignored kid list along with Sunggyu and Dongwoo that would upset his little innocent heart. Everytime he's ignored because of his dyslexia, it was a stab to his heart. So, knowing how he feels, other 6 friends would be there for him to make him happy. 

As years went by, they became very close to each other as in inseparable. While Hoya swore to himself that he wouldn’t let anyone hurt his friends who now are his brothers, and would protect them at all cost.
Day by day, it was becoming difficult to stay in ‘Woollim’, with Junhyeop’s constant attempt to separate them. So, the Hyung line started taking small jobs so they can leave this place altogether and live peaceful life together. 

Present Time:

Sunggyu found a house and he wanted to share the good news to his Donsaengs and he called for all his Donsaengs. Everyone came to him instantly except Sungyeol, who came to them weeping. 

-x END x-

Author’s Note

So why was Sungyeol crying? What could've happened to him? You will know in the next chapter.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.