"Hey," I beamed up at him, glad to finally see a familiar face that didn't annoy the shit out of me.

"Wanna go on a field trip?" he raised an eyebrow suggestively.

"Where to?"

"It's a surprise."

I smiled up at him before turning to look over at my father who was putting a finger in his mouth and pretending to gag at the sight of us. I whacked him on the arm, causing him to chuckle as he brushed us off and told us to go ahead.

Theo intertwined his fingers with mine, leading us through the crowd and down an empty hallway. "You haven't seen my new office yet, have you?"

"No, sir," I smirked, biting my lip as he glanced over his shoulder to look at me.

"Hmm, role playing now, are we?" his voice came out lower than usual.

I shrugged my shoulders, giggling as I followed him down to the end of the hall.

It felt exciting, escaping from the dinner party with my fiancé to be alone together. I felt like a teenager again, and it was a feeling I didn't want to let go of.

I felt more free.

More spontaneous.

More daring.

"As your assistant," I started once we reached the door to his office, grabbing the end of his tie and playing with the fabric. "I don't think it's very appropriate of you to bring me into your office at this time of day."

His eyes widened momentarily, before he caught on, "And as your boss," he breathed out, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "I think you should be doing whatever I say."

I licked my lips, letting him unlock the door and drag us into his office. He shut the door behind us, locking it before lifting me up effortlessly. I laughed, wrapping my legs around his torso and resting my arms on his shoulders while he walked us over to his desk.

"Please, Mr. Nott," I kept playing along. "Put me down, or else we're going to get caught."

He sighed, putting me down to let me walk around his office.

He had a corner room, meaning that two out of the four walls were made entirely of glass. I gawked at the view, seeing how gorgeous the city lights looked from where we stood.

Theo sauntered up behind me, placing his hands on my hips and digging his face into the crook of my neck. I could feel him smiling against my skin. "I've been thinking about you all day. Walking around the office with that short dress on..." he let out a groan, sloppily kissing my neck. "You're making it incredibly hard to resist you."

"Well, you better keep resisting," I smiled to myself. "Things won't end well for either of us if people find out."

"Then let's make sure they don't find out," he whispered into my ear, slowly stroking the back of his hand down the length of my arm.

My breath caught in my throat, and goosebumps rose all over my skin. His thick fingers clasped around my waist, spinning me around before pinning me against the glass wall.

I gasped now that his lips were only centimeters from mine.

"Fuck," he moaned. "You're so beautiful."

He grabbed my hip with one hand and ground his hips against mine. I arched my back, leaning my head against the glass and letting out a small whimper.

"You'd do anything for me, wouldn't you?" his voice was raspy. Theo used his finger to raise my chin, gently kissing me on the lips.

I whined when he pulled away too soon, lifting my chin to signal to him that I wanted more.

"Is that a yes?" he chuckled, leaning his forehead against mine.

"Yes, sir," I let out, resting my hands on the back of his neck.

I pulled him down, hungrily enveloping my lips around his. With one hand on the glass wall beside my head, Theo's other hand glided down the side of my body before grasping the back of my thigh. He lifted up one of my legs, leaning in to kiss me harder.

I moaned against his lips, turning my head to the side to let him kiss down my neck. He bit at my pulse point before sucking on it feverishly.

"Do you want me to fuck you against this glass wall?" he spoke, loosening his tie.

"Yes," I replied, stroking a hand down his hard chest.

"Naughty little girl," he chuckled, unbuckling his belt. "You want the whole city to see us fucking, don't you?"

I bit my lip, nodding my head and helping him pull down his pants. I undid the top few buttons of his white button-up before he dragged my underwear down my legs and helped me step out of them.

Theo spat into the palm of his hand and began stroking his dick. He placed a hand on the wall beside my head again, pressing his forehead against mine as we breathed in the same hot air.

He pumped his cock, letting his tip graze the skin of my pelvis once I had scrunched up the fabric of my dress and held it above my waist.

"Fucking hell," he whispered, crashing his lips onto mine and demanding me to jump.

I did as I was told, wrapping my legs around his torso. He used one hand to hold me up and the other to guide his dick towards my entrance. I whimpered when I felt his tip gliding up and down my folds.

"Please..." I whined.

"Please what?"

"Please, sir."

He thrusted all the way in, letting out a grunt in the process. My bare ass pressed against the cold glass, sending shivers up my shine.

I whimpered once his thrusts picked up in speed. I glanced down at where he was going in and out of me. Seeing his shirt unbuttoned halfway and his soft, brown hair falling over his forehead made him all the more sexy.

"Does this mean I'll get a promotion, Mr. Nott?"

He chuckled under his breath, "If you continue being a good girl for me... then yes."

He leaned forward, using his body to press me tightly against the wall. My torso slid up and down the glass as he fucked me relentlessly. Theo began busying himself by sucking on the base of my neck, while I tangled my fingers in his hair to bring him even closer.

A few minutes later, I saw a flash of white. Initially, I thought that it had come from outside the window.

But then I blinked a few more times and realized that it had come from outside the door.

Through the glass window embedded in the door to Theo's office, I spotted Draco.

He stood there emotionless, watching my fiancé fuck me against a glass wall overlooking the city.

I maintained eye contact with him, letting a smirk creep onto my face as I whispered into Theo's ear, "Faster."

Theo's thrusts sped up, and the sound of our skin slapping got so loud that I was sure Draco could hear it through the door. I watched Draco gulp as he continued observing the two of us.

"Fuck, I'm almost there," I whined, pulling Theo's body closer to mine.

I licked my lips, gazing into Draco's eyes as I approached my high. Theo's hips bucked upward forcefully, ramming into me even deeper and harder than before.

"Ugh, Theo!" I cried out, looking into Draco's eyes as I came around Theo's cock. My whole body trembled as euphoria washed over. I noticed Draco gulping again while he watched my face scrunch up in pleasure.

My walls started pulsating around Theo's hard member, causing him to reach his orgasm as well. His ragged breaths warmed my neck. He placed a few gentle kisses down my neck followed by some more sloppy thrusts.

He sighed, letting me back down on my feet.

By the time I glanced over his shoulder, Draco was gone.

"So did I get that promotion?" I beamed, smiling up at Theo as he snaked his arms around my waist.

"Without a doubt," he smirked, gently kissing my swollen lips.