𝐋𝐗𝐈. 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

I'm doing this because
I miss Tomomi and i've
been binge watching MHA
back to back, up to the latest
episode so I don't want to delay
things for too long....

also, yes, Tomomi is going
to be abducted again. But this
time, she'll be very much over
it.

when Shiggy had her, she was
weak with poison and emotions

this time, she's really going
to mainly be worried about
Eri and getting her away from
Overhaul.

also the reason will be
different as to why Overhaul
wants her.

it has a lot to do with Akira's
father. but don't worry, Akira
is still a good guy. he's just very
clueless to everything.

this is going to be a shortish
chapter. just to let you know.

don't forget to not be a ghost reader
and happy reading!

( The following is told in Dabi's point of view )

     The worst and best thing that anyone has ever told me came from the words of my own little sister. She told me, "I'm going to be just like you, nii-chan."

    And for a kid with a self esteem lower than hell and a mental state worse than any loony patient, that was the best compliment and worst thing to ever say to me. Because even then.....I never wanted her to be like me.

   She was nothing like me. Which was what I kept telling myself. I still do, now....

    Tomomi isn't like me. She can never be like me.

   She could never have the amount of blood on her as I have on me. Maybe I deluded myself into thinking we have an understanding. Or it could be because I was desperate for something to keep me going, she was the first thing that I saw and decided to take advantage of the smiles she wore.

   Am I evil for leaving her? Yeah....I am.....

   But it wasn't the most evil thing I did to her. And I've done a lot to her.

   Kurayami was right. I've only ever harmed her instead of protecting her like I promised her. But it made it a lot easier to distance myself from her.

   She was a weakness. She was my weakness. And I had to eliminate my weakness in order to go through what I planned for Enji Todoroki.

   Was the right thing to do?

      I don't know.......But I do know that leaving her again wasn't the cruelest thing I've ever did. In order for some to understand what I mean, I'll have to tell you the story.

    I was the oldest in the Todoroki family. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad in the beginning for me. My mother loved me and my father saw value in me. I was happy. I was excited to have other silbings, even. At some point, I loved my siblings and family. But all of that changed the day my mother and Enji came home with two babies. One wrapped in a dark blue blanket and one wrapped in a light blue blanket.

   Shoto and Tomomi. Their presence hit like a freight train for me. I couldn't wait to play with them, take care of them and love them. And for a long while, that's what I did.