Part : 08

Tae: I'm here to take you with me..(smile widely).

Yeonjun/ Yj : Jinjja!! (Excited).

Tae : Yeah..

Yj: I'm so happy finally I can stay with you hyung!!.

But their decision make soobin sad. And it noticed by Tae ... He slowly went towards soobin and whisper In his ears.

Tae: Don't worry he will work here with you.(smirk)

Soobin: Hyung~ (he whined).

Tae : Don't whine you look like a baby... R u bottom here?? (tease).

Soobin: NOO I'm Top..(confidently)

Tae : Ha I know my brothers is top. (Sigh).

Soobin: No...I me (blush).

Tae : Woah Don't blush... You look like bottom ....

Soobin: Ye~

Yj: What r u both whispering to each other ( rise his eyebrows)

Tae : oh hm me are talking about coffee... Aren't you going to serve me any coffee..(pout).

Yj: I will make you coffee at home now let's go I can't wait to live with you...(excited).

Tae : Okkk but you have to shift your things.

Yj: I will but not now..

They both left the Café after saying goodbye to soobin.. Tae is feeling very happy cause he meet his bother after so many years.. But one thing is bothering him it's Jungkook and Jimin ... He have to meet them . He want freedom now..he just wanna return the money and want to forget his past ... A smile form in his lips as he think about his future with his brother. But he forget one thing that faith can change everything.

Tae : This is our home (smile).

Tae take him to his apartment.

Yj: wow it's so cool hyung ..(surprised).

Tae : I know we have Three bedroom here ... And you're ar free to choose any of them. (Wink).

Yj: Saranghae hyung (kiss tae's cheeks and run away)

Tae : Such a Kid.. let's make kimchi he will love it .. smile and went to the kitchen...

Tae is making kimchi while humming a song. When he done cooking he called Yeonjun. And they have their dinner..
Yeonjun is very happy coz he finally meet his bother after so many years and Tae is happy coz he find his lil brother and he get his freedom.. But is it even true??

It's 10 at night, Yeonjun already fall asleep while hugging his Brother cutely...Tae cooed at his cuteness and slowly put the blanket oven Yeonjun...And went out from his apartment with the money..
He make his way towards Jikook's home.

Firstly He knock at the door and Ring the bell but no one open the door so he went inside cause it was Open ...He directly went to Jungkook's room and saw Jungkook is still Sleeping..

He slowly went towards Jk and touch his cheeks. He was about to touch Jk's forehead when he feel someone's presence behind him.. and it's Jimin..Who is looking at Tae furiously...

Jimin : What Are You Doing Here?

Tae : What do you Mean?

Jimin : I thought you leave this House!!!

Tae Yeah I did.

Jimin : How dare you to do something like this... If you were feeling uncomfortable you can tell us.. But u just leave !!! (Shout)