𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18: 𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑

⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⌜••☁︎••⌟⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼

☂︎Levi's POV☁︎

It's been 3 days since the expedition.

Y/n still hasn't gained consciousness.

I was sat in my office doing more paperwork, waiting for four-eyes to walk barge into the room, telling me Y/n is perfectly fine. Just like last time.

I was beginning to lose hope.

Was.

As if on cue, Hanji burst through the office door, making me flinch. She looked at me with an extremely...expressive...look on her face. I looked back at her like she was a mad woman. Well, she is.

"Y/n's awake!" She squealed out. Those words woke me up. Immediately I stood up and rushed towards the infirmary.

Thank the walls, she's okay.

☂︎Y/n's POV☁︎

My eyes fluttered open slowly, revealing another blinding light that made me squint my eyes. What happened again? Why am I in the infirmary?

I looked to my right towards the door frame, I tilt my head when I see Hanji, squealing even louder than usual. She immediately ran out the room, screeching something, making me realize what happened.

"Levi!"

"Levi!"

"Levi!"

Levi.

Did something happen to him?

I need to retrace my memories.

2nd Expedition outside the walls, Eren got grabbed, we saved him. Went back to wagons, surrounded by titans, I started fighting them of then...

One grabbed me.

How am I still here?

Who saved me?

As I was deep in thought, I heard footsteps coming this way. I turned to the direction of the noise, being greeted by him. Levi, staring at me with an extremely relieved expression on his usually stoic face.