"You do?"

"Yes. We also have a strawberry, vanilla, choco-mint and bubblegum flavour."

"But do you have seaweed ice cream?" I look at Lisa and furrows my eyebrow at her "What?!"

"See you don't have that flavour so we're just gonna go to the shop real quick. Come now Ella."

"Seaweed ice cream, that sounds yummy." As they both proceed to the door "Lisa! Ella!" I shouted.

"We'll be back before you know it!" Lisa answers back and well they were out of the house before I can even stop them.

NEW YORK

Chaeyoung is still looking at her phone and Jisoo notice it. Before the call ends, they both saw Jennie on the screen.

I don't want to have a doubt and think that my daughter is lying to me. I need to go to LA. I know she's hiding something from me.

She lets out a deep sigh and decided to ask Jisoo about what they saw "You saw her too right?" Chaeyoung ask Jisoo, not even bothering to look at the brunette.

"Who?" she asked back.

"Je-my ex-wife."

Jisoo wanted to say yes but there will be consequences if she said that. She
realizes that Ella might not be in a summer camp, though Chaeyoung doesn't want to talk about Jennie; Jisoo, Seulgi and Hyeri heard news about her.

She thinks that somewhat Seulgi and Hyeri brought Ella to LA to meet her mom and not to spend her vacation in a camp. That explains why Chaeyoung thinks the woman who answered Ella's phone sounded like Jennie.

"Actually chong-ah, I don't think it's Jennie." Jisoo answered

"What? You saw her? That's Jennie!"

"So what if it's Jennie? She has the right to be with your daughter."

"What kind of question is that? You know what happened between the two of us."

"Then what will you do if ever you found out that your daughter is living with her for the meantime?" Chaeyoung didn't know what to say but there's only one thing that's running in her mind right now.

I need to go to LA as soon as possible and I know how that will happen.

BACK IN LOS ANGELES

Lisa and Ella went to the park to take pictures so the latter can send it to her mom. There's no doubt that Chaeyoung saw her on the video and she needs to think fast on what she's going to say to her mom.

"She can't find out yet that I'm with Jennie." Ella says as she and the blonde girl sits on the bench at the park.

"Why don't you send those pictures then give her a call."

"I don't know what I'll say to her."

"Then I'll do some explaining."

"No offense meant but we're going to talk to my mom who saw my other mom and there's no way we can outsmart her this time."

"Come on, you're Jennie Ruby Jane Kim's daughter, you'll figure out what to do. Now call your mum so we can go back before Jennie chops my head off." Ella laughs and gives Lisa a nod. She then sends the photos to her mother in skype and dials her number.

"Here it goes." She said to Lisa and wait for her call to connect, after five rings Chaeyoung picks up and requested a video chat. Ella accepts it and she smiles brightly at her mother's worried face.

"Hey mom!" she says while Lisa is watching and listening "Ella can you tell me what happened?"

"What happened? What do you mean mom?"