Epilogue

Sofie pov

Seven years later

"Scarlet, listen to momma. Baby don't make momma run please."

"Daddy!"

"My princess."

Yes, her daddy and his princess. Xander loves Scarlet to no end. Who would have thought that Xander Smith could be so good with children. Scarlet couldn't have got a better dad and I couldn't even imagine a better husband. He is just perfect in every aspect.

Not only her dad but her grandparents have spoiled her rotten. In case I get Xander to listen to me and not succumb to her demands she has four more people ready to fulfill her every desire.

"You have really spoilt her. Its all your fault. See she is making me run around the house. And your boy in here has to kick me every minute to remind me of his existence. I am done with you."

I am seven months pregnant with Xavier and this boy kicks me every minute of the day.

"Oh Sophie, my baby."

Planting a quick kiss on my lips he moves to my belly to have a conversation with our son in which I am not included. This father-son duo already have secrets of their own.

"Daddy, I want a unicorn. You know it is the national animal of Scotland."

"Ofcourse, baby. Daddy will get one for you."

What? Did he just promise her a fucking unicorn? Last time a yacht which ofcourse this billionaire had no problem in getting but now a unicorn! Does he not know how to say no!

"Okay, so I will finish my homework after you get me a unicorn."

This girl has her dad wrapped around her little finger and he doesn't even know it. Whenever I ask him to stop succumbing to her every demand all I get is a standard reply, 'I am in control.' And with his control there goes the homework.

"Scarlet wait, listen to mommy."

"Haha, she is a fast runner."

Fast runner. That's what he is thinking of right now. Did he already forget the conversation he had with her around two minutes ago?!?!

"What do you mean by 'ofcourse baby'. Do you even know what unicorn is? Xander Smith, I swear to god I will cut your hands and staple it to your back, get you on your knees and make you a fucking unicorn. You idiot, how could you promise her a unicorn?"

I was fed up with him. He needs to learn how to say no. At this rate the girl will make him promise to get a new mother and this I-am-in-control won't be able to say NO!

"Oh my darling baby, I will get her a unicron then."

What did he say? Do I need to go to lost and found department and find my husband. Because this definietly is not him.

"What are you doing?"

"I am checking your temperature. You are not fine. When did you get so smart?"

He could never deal with Scarlet. So how did he do that today? And paying me no heed he again bent down lifting my dress up and started caressing my belly all the while peppering me with kisses. But I was still lost. Does that mean if Scarlet asks for a new Mommy he will say no?

"So how is my champ doing?"

And then I started caressing his hair all the while ranting the same words I had been doing for past one month 'his champ is doing awesome but I am not'.

"Your champ here has broken all records of kicking me in the stomach. I am sure he has got my gene of kickboxing because you weren't that good."

This man here is perfect. And the problem is he knows that too. So its all more fun to tease him especially about something he really likes.

"What do you mean I wasn't good?"

"Alright, you were good but I was better."

"No way."

"Yes way."

Ofcourse Xander was far better than me in kickboxing. I used to flip even by trying a sidekick. But I am not admitting it to him.

"What will you have for dinner?"

"You know my answer darling."

I suppose this is going to be a long night.

Did Xander and Sophie stop fighting? Ofcourse not. Its natural to fight in a relationship. But what matters is how fast you resolve it. They had their share of ups and down afterall that is life. But after that they never let misunderstandings get in there way. There is no such thing as happily ever after. Only thing possible is finding a person with whom you can be happy and it is no less than a miracle.