𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 ↣ ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟᴀ ᴅɪᴍɪᴛʀᴇsᴄᴜ

SUMMARY: One night while you're working, a restless Daniela Dimitrescu needs some comfort to get back to sleep.

PAIRING: Male You x Daniela Dimitrescu.

⤿ ✶ ⤾

"Hey Y/n..." A delicate voice called to the boy. Y/n had been around long enough to know who that voice belonged to.

"Daniela?" He turned from the clothes he was folding. "What are you doing still up?"

"I-I-I couldn't sleep." Daniela answered, hugging herself with her arms. She felt a little cold, especially since she was just in her nightie. It was silky white, spaghetti straps holding it up against her shoulders. "What about you?" Daniela was curious enough to ask.

"Oh uh, I'm just catching up some chores. Getting an early start on tomorrow," The boy flashed a humoured smile. Daniela smiled too, but her cheeks turned pink. Y/n didn't notice that.

"What if I had a job for you?"

Y/n raised an eyebrow while Daniela smirked.

⤿ ✶ ⤾

"It's a bit of a tight squeeze, but are you comfortable?"

"Oh yes, I'm very comfortable."

To give you context on the situation, both Y/n and Daniela squeezed into a bed together. The job Daniela requested Y/n for was for him to provide cuddles. Daniela loved affection, but sometimes her siblings and even her Mother, just didn't give her enough.

Y/n laid behind Daniela, an arm secured around her stomach. Daniela scooted back as much as she could. She wanted to feel the heat of Y/n's body. When Daniela slept, her body became ice cold. She was relying on the heat of Y/n's human body to keep her at a decent temperature.

Daniela sighed in content, "This is nice." She felt comfortable enough to close her eyes. "You're so warm."

"You're a little cold," Y/n observed as he held Danielas hand. "Do you need another blanket?"

"No," Daniela groggily rolled over, her eyes still closed. "I need you." She rested her head on Y/n's chest.

It wasn't long after, that Daniela had fallen asleep. Y/n too soon followed, only because he couldn't deny how content it felt to have somebody in his arms. Even when Daniela became unusually cold which had woken up Y/n, he continued to hold her and keep her as warm as his human body could.

Y/n would soon learn this to be his favourite chore.

⤿ ✶ ⤾

It's kinda cute or whatever ☺️