Chapter 9.5: Rose before the date!

This will be in Rose's POV also known as Rosarie, how she prepared, and how she escaped the castle.

Rose's POV

"Ahhh! I'm bored! It's always duty this! Duties! When will I ever have fun around this place?!" I pouted and I sat down into my comfy bed that probably was worth three times my maid's salary.

It saddens me to think my mere bed could last a simple family for years!

This is horrible. Here my family is thriving but I know our kingdom is actually suffering. "And I'm supposed to be one of the [Light Princess] but oh what can I even do..."

I don't have access to the [Royal Treasury] and help others but maybe someday but when I'm older?

*Knock– Knock–*

There was a knock on my door as I groaned. I swear if it's another governess telling me how to properly stand up and I quote, "A lady must not run because it is unladylike and boys from high profile families would not find that attractive."

The thought of it just made my face red! How can you say that a lady must not run?! But what if we are in danger?! Should we just walk through and be like, "Oh my hello kidnapper just walking here. My governess said I can't run so please don't hurt me."

How ridiculous!

I'm pretty sure no boy would marry a dead corpse by then! How stupid is she?!

"Ugh! Come in!" I yelled as the door opened and my older sister looked at me with an infuriated gaze.

"My oh my, is that how you talk to your dearest elder sister?"

"Cecilia? To what do I owe the pleasure of your lovely visit today?"

I actually have two sisters. An older one and a younger one.

Cecilia Goldheart is my older sister and a huge pain in my back. Even if her tone was calming, and relaxing deep inside she's mad and she's ready to rumble with me.

"Where have you been last time, dearest sister Rosarie?" (Cecelia) asks invading my personal space, I don't need her to know where I am for my whole life!

"In my room studying of course. I have to get better at naming forks to impress my future fiancé. Oh my this is one fantastic salad fork! Now you see I'm quite educated now would you like my hand in marriage?" I sarcastically answered while still groaning inside my mind. Can't she just mind her own business already?!

I laid on my bed and looked at her suspiciously, "What do you really want Cecilia?"

My elder sister sighs and crosses her arms, "Father and mother have high expectations on all of us. I don't want your indecent mannerism to be made public! The way you sit right now is not even appropriate!"

She scolded me while I just replied, "I have these lessons almost everyday with nothing changing! Can't I be like any other kid and just go out?! I'm tired!"