Hurt,Raped,& Beaten

Yn Pov
This nigga gotta be mentally ill to be kidnapping me. He dragged me in a fuckin honda civic and now he drivin down this dark ass street. I know August got a trackin device in my phone.His ass better hurry up before this nigga rape or kill me.

Yn:umm wtf you takin me

Kirk:Just relax we almost there

Yn:Relax!? Nigga you kidnapped me nd now we drivin on this dark ass road.So how tf im supposed to relax.

Kirk:Look we here now shut the fuck up and get out the car *pulls out gun* and oh if you try anything ima shoot yo ass you understand.

Yn:Yea

We got out the car and went in this abandoned house. He dragged me in a room with a dim light and some fuckin dried rose petals on a pissy ass matress, I hope this nigga dont think ima fuck him especially in this.Where tf is August ass at.

Kirk:Come here

Yn:No

Kirk:*point gun at her* come here

Yn:ugh alright

Kirk:Look i missed you so much. I especially missed the way we had sex.You know i love you right

Yn:...

Kirk:*yells*You know i love you yn

Yn:Yea

Kirk:well lay back and relax and let me show you how much i love you.

Yn:Noo*pushes kirk off*

Kirk:*punches yn* I told you lay down

Yn:*thinking & crying* August Please Hurry!

August Pov
Im takin my time on going get yn. Ari and Chris thought i been went get her but i stopped at the strip club first. I stayed for about two hours, then i went to get her. I was lookin at this trackin device and they far out. Gotta nigga driving on this dark ass road. I finally reached where she was and I see a Civic, I know not. .But I walked through the house and I heard screaming, I ran to the back to see this nigga raping and beating my wife, it's all my fault.

August: Nigga wtf you doing.
Kirk:My nigga can't you see I was fuckin.

August: *pulled out a gun* I shoulda killed your ass the last time. I thought you was my nigga we made songs and fucked bitches together. But then you went and got with my baby and hurted my kids,now you raped and beat Yn.  I'm sorry but you gotta go.

Kirk: But lis........

pow

August: Yn,ma you okay?

Yn:You're finally here poppa

August: but cmon let's go.

Yn:*yells* August my stomach take me to the hospital.

August: iight

Yn Pov
August rushing me to the hospital cause my stomach is hurting so bad. If my baby is hurt it's his fault. He carried me into the hospital and a nurse took me to room, 903.They stuck IV's all in my arms Nd they did a ultrasound.

Beep

Nurse:Doctor come quick there isn't a heartbeat on the mother or her baby  .

Doctor: Rush her into surgery now.

3 hours later

Nurse:Family of Yn Alsina

August: Yes

Nurse: I'm sorry sir we did all we could it was either Yn or the baby we tried our best but the baby didn't make it.

August: Fuck man!.Can I see her

Nurse:Yes she's in room 903.

August Pov
As I was walkin to Yn room I was thinking how this my fault. I shoulda been went to get her.I walked in the room and Yn was just starin at the ceiling, she was crying because her eyes was red and puffy and she had tear stains on her face.My poor baby.

August: Yn

Yn:*looks*

August: I'm sorry I shoulda been came got you.I was just mad cause you was gone give my baby away.

Yn:Aug, I was never gonna give the baby away. I just said that because I was still hurt from that Raquel girl you fucked.

August: Well I still fucked up,I went to a strip club instead of not coming get you ma. Now we don't have our baby no more.

Yn:She was a girl, the doctors told me after they took her out.

August: Damn

Yn:Her name woulda been Anari Anai Alsina.

August: I bet she woulda been beautiful like you.

Yn:*blushes* Yea but look it ain't much to be happy for no more after I get outta here I wanna go back home.

August: Iight ma

Yn:Come lay with me August.
August: iight ma

Yn:*cries* Now promise me fareal Aug that you'll never let nobody hurt me nomore cause I'm tired of getting hurt especially by you.

August: I promise Yn nobody ain't gone hurt you again.

Yn:Okay I love you August

August: I love you too Yn. Now go to sleep ma you need some rest.

Y'all drifted to sleep.

Tbc

^^^That's how Anari Would've Looked Like