Promises part 4

you surfaced from the water and felt the cool air hit you. "Jacckkk come swimmmm!" you slurred. Jack ripped off his shirt and jumped in. once her surfaced he swam over to you. sam just stared at you. you flipped him off & stuck your tongue out. you wrapped your legs around jacks torso & he rested his hands on your hips. moments later sam jumped in. "Letss get highhhh!" Jack yelled. "okayyy." Kennedy laughed. you went back to the circle that you were sitting in moments before. you inhaled the blunt and passed it to jack. you blew the smoke out and laughed. you stumbled up to get a drink from inside. Jack followed behind. once you got inside Jack took you into the other room & slammed you up against the wall. "Oh babyyy, I love youuu." he kissed down your neck. *** you walked back out and say by sam this time. he looked at you with bloodshot eyes. "Awww is someone a little high?" you asked innocently. "That's like asking if you fucked Jack. obviously." he rudely spat at you. Johnson and Nate walked out. "Broooooo you fuckkkked up!" Nate slurred pointing to you & jack. you smirked and laid your head on jacks chest. you dozed off and felt someone pick you up. "I'll take good care of you, Y/N. I promise."

part 5? or nah? comment!