Memoirs - Eleanor Fan Fiction (Royal Rumble 2 entry)

It surely was painful as hell when you saw the one you loved the most being with another man. The way he would move his hands on her smooth curves, the way he would push her into her limits but she would willingly oblige just to satisfy the man, the way she would moan in pleasure as they hit the road, the roughness and warmth of her insides as he entered her, the exhilarating sounds she would make, the memories they would share along the bridges they would cross and roads they would take, the comfort she would give in every problem and challenge he would face   these were just the few things you would miss.

But despite of her absence in his life, he knew this man would take care of her. Other man would love his Eleanor as much as Adam did. Maybe not more than he did but she would be taken care of, that's for sure. Because Eleanor was that amazing. She's the greatest woman he could ever meet. She was there when he experienced heartbreak. She was there when he lost everything. But everything's not that easy. Nothing was supposed to be easy. Because he lost her too.

He took a swig of his cheap beer and settled on his couch. Adam looked around at his condo unit. He felt empty. Things had changed and they wrecked him. It all started when he met this unusual girl in a party.

"Hi!" She greeted him energetically. He just stared at her for a moment. She was petite and sexy. She got a crazy, long, curly hair that reached her midrib. Her lashes were naturally thick. Her eyes were royal blue and her lips were red and pouty. She wasn't wearing too much make-up and her dress was an inch above her knee. She didn't look like a pick-up girl, like the other girls in Samarah's party.

"Hey," he greeted back lamely. He wasn't really looking for a prospect so he could have a great lay that night. She raised an eyebrow, questioning his lack of enthusiasm. It was a party and Adam was being a party pooper.

"I'm Eve, in case you want to ask. You're Samarah's ex, right?" She asked nonchalantly. Adam scoffed at his label. It's been three months. He already moved on. The bitterness was quite still there but it's fine.

"You will really just ignore me, aren't you?" She said with a smirk. He could tell she was amused and not insulted at all. Well, that's a first. He just shrugged and gave her a half smile.

"Fine. Just so you know, I don't want to sleep with you. I am merely interested with your car. That V8 engine with 550 horsepower at 6,000 revolutions per minute, 6 speed manual transmissions, premium painted aluminum wheels, leather-wrapped steering wheel, and her message center with compass. Let's not forget her seats made of leather. She's certainly a catch," she smiled brightly at him before walking away as she left Adam with his mouth hanging open because Eve knew some of his Eleanor's amazing qualities.

When he recovered from his surprise, he sauntered down the hallway to run after her. He suddenly wanted to talk her. Her beauty was a bonus, really. But the way Eve talked about his Eleanor intrigued him. A lot.

"Hey Eve!" He called her name as soon as he saw her at the main entrance. She turned at him with a smile. She knew he would chase her but Adam didn't mind. He was curious.

"Do you need a ride home?" He asked, not sure if it was too fast to offer her a ride but he couldn't take it back. Not that he wanted to. All his worries went away as her smile turned brighter if that was possible.

That was the beginning of their friendship. Adam would invite Eve to dinner or lunch or they would go in a drive-in theater where they could watch a movie while sitting comfortably inside Eleanor.

Eve was the daughter of a famous car racer, Jacob Frederick. Adam was able to meet him when Eve invited him in a barbecue party with her family. Everything was just going with the flow. They were friends. Adam was weighing things over because he didn't want to fail again. I knew he got Ellie on his side but he wanted Eve too. She was warm, kind; loving and he could talk to her about almost everything without any restraint. He was just afraid that if he would pursue Eve, their friendship would be ruined once their relationship didn't work. He didn't want that.