Fourteen

( Y/N POV )

I searched through my closet, trying to find something to wear tonight. Giving up, I sat in the pile of clothes that were thrown onto the ground behind me. When an idea popped into my head. I ran opening my laptop, calling Phoebe.

Phoebe: Hello?

Y/N: Swellview. Now. Shopping.

Just then the screen turned black and a ring occurred on the doorbell. I ran downstairs and opened it to see Phoebe, giving her a huge hug.

" Why do we need to go shopping? " she asked.

" Henry and I are going on a date and I have nothing to wear! " I pout. She took my hands pulling out as the door shut behind me.

As we were walking through the mall, we went through all the stores. I tried on any clothes that seemed close to cute but gave up and flopped on the couch in the middle of the mall.

" I give up, I'm not going on that date. I don't even know where we're going. " I heavily sighed.

" he didn't even tell me the attire " I added as Phoebe sat next to me.

" Then ask him. "

" What? "

" Ask him. " She grabbed my phone, texting him when a ding occurred in just a second.

" He said casual " she read.

" What kind of casual? Cute or comfy? " I asked.

" Let's just go. " She pulls me into the last store we haven't tried.

Coming out, Phoebe smiled as she says " That's the one. "

I looked in the mirror, looking up and down at the outfit.

" really? "

" Did you still wanna try on the other one? "

" Honestly yeah. " I smiled as I went back in the dressing room changing,

I came out check out the outfit as I turned to Phoebe.

" I don't know girl, it's your choice. Choose wisely. " She says as I looked back and forth at the outfits.

( Choose your outfits )